What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best Nuts for the AEROGARDEN for my buck

I k ow im prob asking alot. But can i get some advise on the best/cheapest nuts that i can buy online in canada? hydro nuts if possable, its for my Aero garden so dont need 2 gallons of each or anything.

Easy to use would be fantastic too, i just really dont know what to use for the Aero garden

I wana buy online pretty much for the simple factor of what im going to say when i buy the nutes??? haha as stupid as that is just feels weird going to a hydro store looking like i do and buying nutes. What other plants would you use 3 set foxfarm nutes on?!

its my first time ok lol

Ok so the only hydro store in my province of 1.5 mill is a 2 1/2 hour drive away.
They hold

-growtech
-general hydro
-pure blend pro
-biobiz
-solo tech

Are any of these brands worth investing money in?

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I'll vouch for GH as well. If you go 3 part, FloraMicro-FloraGro-FloraBloom, leave out the FloraGro (the green stuff) it's the 0 in Lucas 0-8-16 formula (Gro-Micro-Bloom, yeah it should read 8-0-16 but, that's the way Lucas wrote it and it stuck). As Bloom is used at double the rate as Micro, buy your Bloom in the bigger bottle.

When anyone asks why, fuck all if you know. You're just an innocent, brain dead guy on a mission for his girlfriend. All you know is, come back with the list or no nookie for you.

Yours is not to reason why
Yours is but to do or die
Into the Valley of Death
Rode the innocent guy

Latest posts

Latest posts