What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ice Cream (Paradise Seeds) New

Bi0hazard

Veteran
2940whentoharvest.jpg

Buddle

Veteran
congrats Tony!! Nice job..I love the looks of this strain and can't wait to get some. Bio is right..Always harvest by the trichs.
I would give her a good long flush. Don't be nervous about the cure.Just dry her until you get a snap to the stem when bending or she'll burn in a joint and then jar her up and burp regularly for the first week or two.Just don't jar it up too wet and you'll be fine..I highly encourage you to flush another week.I think it will pay off tenfold for you..

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the support and props dude, feels good to be getting some sexiness out of my first grow, it has been an adventure!

Also, a good long flush is juust what she is in for! :)

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats long for me! Itchy hands now! lol

I have been flushing 4 days now, I was hoping for the weekend, but I m taking your advice and watching my trics, itll be done when its done I guess.

Thanks for all the advice Bio.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Lokin great but def needs another 10 days 2 wks..... From the pics she got. Ways to go and lots of frost to still put out.... I found my ic to be best 65 70 days...

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, I think you are spot on with these. These are pics from the mice chewed ones (attacked my stems) that stressed out, they are lagging behind my other one who is much further along. I think I will have to harvest her then wait 7-10 days and do these other 3 who are behind.

sippi

hey guys what do you think about the other strains from paradise seeds?
you can advise another strain ?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I grew there Scheherazade was nice but nothin special I also did wappa was ok.... Now I did grow there spoetnik and found 2 very good phenos.... One was a mouthful of metal with strong grapes which was my fav also had a deep purple pheno.... I also popped some of there sensi star beans but. Found some good plants nothin like the Ss clone goin around ...I have access to that cut so I didn't keep em as no pheno was up to the old... I'd try some spoetnik or nebula....

L

LEX-UK

Belladonna actually reminded me of the old sk#1.
Delha haze!! U'll see
Xkush & acid are dank.
Nebula and Durga mata are both nice.
Ice cream but bit bland on the smoke what I found frm my packs.

Pretty much all are quality just boils down to what ur tastes are, their fems are very stable tho

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 70 from flip Day 58 from pistil formation

Day 70 from flip Day 58 from pistil formation

Flushing 13 days now I think.

rootidec

Veteran
just posting what happens when you accidentally cut off a cotyledon while helping the seedling get rid of the seed shell:

other than that she's jus fine at 14 days veg, and transplanted today.
I've got another two Ice Creams cooking, normal looking.
Switched to 12/12 will post flowers :) see you

Fuzzy Puffer

My favorite tasting strain of all time but lost the pheno. Shot past my light and was hitting the roof of my tent. Had to cut the top off. Ive grown another pack out since and still havent found that sativa leaning pheno again. Only strain Ive grown that had little buds right on the leaves

Latest posts

Latest posts