Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Serious Seeds > My Double Dutch Grow

Thread Title Search
My Double Dutch Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2009, 07:05 PM #21
sunnydog
Drip King

sunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nice
Those will look like bowling balls of bud!

Blumats! Automatic watering!

Vertical Blumat grow

Blumat adjustment procedure: (for soil)In a bucket ,fill and soak units under water for at LEAST an hour. Then screw on cap( nice and tight!) under water making sure not to trap any air.
Leave dripper line at ~8cm. long.
Give the pot a good watering.
Insert B/M snugly into nicely compacted soil(not too loose) .
Open till water comes out, carefully close until just a drop barely forms.
Tighten 1.75 - 2 Arrows
Adjust as necessary for a few days, then leave it alone!

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." ~ Unknown ~
sunnydog is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2009, 09:00 AM #22
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
Hey guys thanks for stopping in.

I have another update w/fresh pics

This is Day 26 of 12/12, its just a few days shy of 4 weeks of flouring and I'm expecting to let her go for 6 more weeks, for a full 10 weeks. I just added in a set of misters into the bubbler,i haven't taken a pic of this yet but i will take a pic of it here in the next few days. This first pic looks down onto the top of the plant, pulling the plant out from under the 1000w bulb helped with the color of plant in the pics.

I tipped it to one side for this pic so that you could see the underside with a side view

This last pic I'm holding a yard stick, the plant is almost 12 inches tall. I also measured the top of the plant via the shape of the bubbler, it 28 inches by 26inches
Ganoderma is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2009, 11:44 AM #23
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
Pictures; day 30, of 12/12.

And now I'll try a few "close-up" pictures with my camera and see if you can see the crystal that have been growing.

Old 03-20-2009, 03:19 PM #24
Neuronaut
All we have is now.

Neuronaut will become famous soon enoughNeuronaut will become famous soon enoughNeuronaut will become famous soon enough
I thought I read that dd was a breeze to trim, that one looks like it will be a nightmare!
Neuronaut is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2009, 08:56 PM #25
Gunnarguchi
Banned

Gunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuronaut View Post
I thought I read that dd was a breeze to trim, that one looks like it will be a nightmare!
i guess it dependant on phenoes as DD has many parents in it
this pheno is being grown by a fellow Danish breeder
im going to get a clone of it soon
cant wait to run her later

he says trimming a plant is like scratching your balls except the fingers smells nicer after trimming a Double Dutch
Gunnarguchi is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2009, 09:50 PM #26
Neuronaut
All we have is now.

Neuronaut will become famous soon enoughNeuronaut will become famous soon enoughNeuronaut will become famous soon enough
Damn that looks good, hope I find a good pheno. I hate trimming. Lmao @ the ball scratch comment.
Neuronaut is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2009, 11:05 PM #27
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Oh, that looks like a nice bud! Nice and frosty!

Old 03-23-2009, 11:37 PM #28
- ezra -
.strangelove.

- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice
that bud looks killer! The warlock phenos would be the less leafy ones in general, I would say. Also the way its grown makes a big difference to the phenotype.

~DrStrangelove~

esbe:

"We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and
don't want to support gangsters and terrorists.
We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and
our hobby does not hurt one single person."

- ezra - is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2009, 12:32 AM #29
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

I didn't get around to posting pictures last night, instead i went to bed. So here they are, pictures of day 32 of 12/12

Old 03-28-2009, 11:23 AM #30
Ganoderma
Hydronaut