Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Serious Seeds > My Double Dutch Grow

Thread Title Search
My Double Dutch Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-25-2009, 06:49 AM #11
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
Smell report from day 6 of 12/12,

The female doesn't really have any real smell at this time unlike the male.

The male, he smells, but my god, his smell is the sweatist stank. I'm at a loss of words to discribe his smell other than its a sweat dank stank. I'm looking forward to collecting pollen off of him.
Ganoderma is offline Quote

Old 02-26-2009, 02:18 PM #12
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
day 7

Old 03-03-2009, 11:55 AM #13
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Okay, so I've been a total stoner. I up loaded pic's from day 10 and didn't post them to this thread.

So here are the pic's from day 10 of 12/12.

In this pic, I've pulled the main stem down for training and thats the only branch that got training in in these pic's.

Old 03-04-2009, 01:12 PM #14
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

I have pictures here from day 13 of 12/12.

These first pictures are of the male Double Dutch, if you haven't guessed it yet, I'm planning on collecting pollen from him. Don't worry he has been removed from the grow room and has been removed to an other location for the pollen collecting/rest of his development.

and now pictures of the Female,

now a side by side picture of other cannabis plant which is the Buddhas sister that was in some of the first pics during the two weeks before i flipped the light on the Double Dutch plants and the tomatos. These two plants side by side take the total depth of the box from the door to back wall.

Now here is one more picture, this is of the whole grow box, with everything in it including the Buddah's Sister that was placed back into 12/12, and the two tomato plants. Each bubbler takes up about 1/3 of the total floor space. I know that this thread is about the Double Dutch but I have to mention that I'm looking forward to getting the tomatos out of the box. these are the first tomatos that I've ever grown, I had them under 24/7 lighting like my cannabis plant and they started flouring after about 2 months and are still producing new flowers.

Old 03-09-2009, 08:21 PM #15
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

These pictures are from day 16. I only got 4 of them befor my batteries died in my cammera. Just found the battery charger and got the batteries recharged.

Day 16.

And one of the whole garden for size comparison.

Old 03-09-2009, 08:54 PM #16
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Day 18 of 12/12

This one look from the bottom of the plant intowards the stem. theres alot of growth down under there, some is sparce/spindly and doesn't really get any direct light, so i'm thinking about removing some to avoid lots of popcorn buds at the end or flouring.

now a picture of one of the buds that is starting to form.

Look at how wide she has gotten

A view of the plant and the Bubbler that it resides in.

In the next week or when ever i get around to it, I will be altering my bubbler that the Double Dutch sits in. I will post pic's of any changes that take place.

Old 03-09-2009, 09:01 PM #17
sunnydog
Drip King

sunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nice
Those are uber bushy!
Not much stretch to these.
Hope this does not present a mold issue for you.
Keep the air blowing!
Good luck,
SD

Blumats! Automatic watering!

Vertical Blumat grow

Blumat adjustment procedure: (for soil)In a bucket ,fill and soak units under water for at LEAST an hour. Then screw on cap( nice and tight!) under water making sure not to trap any air.
Leave dripper line at ~8cm. long.
Give the pot a good watering.
Insert B/M snugly into nicely compacted soil(not too loose) .
Open till water comes out, carefully close until just a drop barely forms.
Tighten 1.75 - 2 Arrows
Adjust as necessary for a few days, then leave it alone!

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." ~ Unknown ~
sunnydog is offline Quote

Old 03-09-2009, 10:53 PM #18
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Actually thats just one plant in the last post, with several picture of it. unless your refuring to the pics of the whole room which most everything is some what bushy.

It does help with everything being short, as i'm limited in height, yet they are being hit with some intense bright light. at the moment I'm able to get the plant as close as 12 inches from the hood, mind you this is a 1000w in the hood.

the most stretching that she had(did) was from the time she came up out of the RW cube to the time she put out her 2nd (or was it the 3rd?)set of true leaves. I did only a little bit of training to her and this is the way she reacted.

And Humidity around here is normally around 20-34%, it goes up a little if we have a storm rolling threw. Oh and humidity is normally the same in the "Box" as out of the box due to air flow and only 5-6deg. above the temp out side of the box.

Old 03-13-2009, 10:16 AM #19
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Okay, here are pictures of my one Double Dutch female from today, day 22 of 12/12 -

Old 03-13-2009, 10:54 AM #20
pharmacyrx

pharmacyrx is on a distinguished road
very nice all equal growth very bushy great garden gano yield prolly gonna be nice lemme know when u harvest.
pharmacyrx is offline Quote