What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Skywalker from a SFV grower

Booyah!

I got this cut from a guy that has been holding it for 7+ years. I figured since he was in the SFV it must be a good one. I don't take on new cuts too often. But figured I should give this one a go. At first I thought it was the G cut but the fingers are becoming extremely fat. Possibly a renamed cut. Anyone have any idea what Skywalker this one is? Grows nice either way. Much faster than my PK. 20190430_222321.jpg
20190430_222356.jpg

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran

skywalker some of the most tastiest pot ive ever smoked. taste it in mouth 30-45 minutes after smoking. some serious terps

Last edited:

JetLife175

Veteran
Document this one. Would love to see how it turns out for you!

Skywalker is definitely one of the tastiest OGs when done proper.

G

I got this cut from a guy that has been holding it for 7+ years. I figured since he was in the SFV it must be a good one. I don't take on new cuts too often. But figured I should give this one a go. At first I thought it was the G cut but the fingers are becoming extremely fat. Possibly a renamed cut. Anyone have any idea what Skywalker this one is? Grows nice either way. Much faster than my PK. View attachment 492887
View attachment 492888

Nice score. I would love to have a cut of that goodness. Enjoy.

Justis

I’ve been growing skywalker from seed now for about 6 years something like that an it is the stinkiest an tastiest pot I’ve probly ever had. So dank an just makes my mouth water nothing like it

Justis

@ Justis ...From seed? Is it a BX?

It was actully from reserva privada. I got a 10 pack an one out the pack was the biggest buds an by far best tasting of all pheno. It did tend to like to herm for the first few runs but now it won’t herm no matter what I do to it.its a tru 3 leaf og rarely throws 5 unless I really let it veg. One small bud will make my entire place smell can not carry in pocket without people saying stuff to me about the smell

Happy Times

It was actully from reserva privada. I got a 10 pack an one out the pack was the biggest buds an by far best tasting of all pheno. It did tend to like to herm for the first few runs but now it won’t herm no matter what I do to it.its a tru 3 leaf og rarely throws 5 unless I really let it veg. One small bud will make my entire place smell can not carry in pocket without people saying stuff to me about the smell

Reserva Privada- Skywalker or Skywalker Kush?

Justis

Reserva Privada- Skywalker or Skywalker Kush?

You are correct I had to actully go look
But yes it’s skywalker kush. I’m understand the impression that it was skywalker og they used an not just skywalker. It’s extreamly dank an has that og taste that is in real love it

Was it the tall stretchy phenotype you found to be killer? I have found some absolute killer pheno's getting thrown out in them seeds too. Pure lemon fuel , face melting goodness. Tastes how it smells (security risk) but a bean pole type structure that needs growing horizontally. Well worth the hassle though. I'm running a 6 pack at the min and have 4 stretchy trees and 2 squat bushes. Anyone know if this is the skywalker og cut or the blueberry x mazar cross? So much contradiction about this strain.

Justis

Yes mine is really stretchy an viny .but it is the stinkiest stuff ever unreal words just don’t do it right. An yes like you said the taste is lip smacking good og dank ness. I could easy be on a desert island with just this an never get tired off it