What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help I.D. Motley Crue bagseed circa 1994

I'll try to make this short:
My sister is a huge Crue fan and met them at the Rivera in Chicago in August of 1994. She smoked out with Tommy Lee and John Corabi, and managed to keep the roach Tommy Lee's lips touched (OMG), as well as a baggie that had some seeds in it.

She's kept the same bag with both the roach and seeds in a cedar chest with all of her other Motley Crue crap. I scored the seeds a few months ago and got 2 to pop out of 8. One popped a tail and didn't progress any further, the other one grew normally.

Early flowering it smelled strongly of burnt hair. I kind of expected it to be schwag, so I put it in the back and let it do it's thing. When I chopped it at 11 weeks, it reeked like a dead skunk, stagnant swamp or ditch water, and a slight vicks vapor rub smell like the OGs get.

Right now it's hanging up drying and it's the smelliest strain I've ever seen. I've grown Chem D, Fire OG, Ghost OG, numerous OG and Chem crosses, smoked ecsd a bunch of times, and this plant is louder than all of them.

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have any idea what this could possibly be? It has similarities to OGs and Chems in the smell, but just a little. It's super funky in a different way. I've never had AK-47 but judging what I've heard of it, I was leaning toward maybe an AK-47 cross or something? It doesn't yield like the pics I've seen of AK though.

I would have taken pics in flowering, but I didn't think it was going to be anything special. I have one in flowering now that I can take pics of after it progresses. This is what it looks like now.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1060748.jpg
    P1060748.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 29
  • P1060749.jpg
    P1060749.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 28
  • P1060764.jpg
    P1060764.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 30

Happy Times

After seeing their Netflix documentary I didn’t even know they liked weed haha

Kinda cool it turned out to be super skunky. Keeping it as a mom? You’ve got her looking great

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
You got a 25 year old seed to pop? That's impressive. Gotta love when someone pops an old seed, it's like a living time capsule. That was a fun story to go along with it too. Hope you took cuts of her.

Post pictures of the buds

I have a cut in flowering right now that I'll take pics of after it progresses further. The only reason I didn't take any pics the first run, is because i expected it to be schwag.

The plant looked kinda shwaggy in flowering and smelled like burnt hair for a while, and my sister doesn't remember if the weed they smoked was any good. I think she was too high on excitement, or something else at the time.

They may be seeds from commercial schwag, I don't know. I haven't even blazed any yet. It could be super stinky bunk weed. I'll know in a few more days.

You got a 25 year old seed to pop? That's impressive. Gotta love when someone pops an old seed, it's like a living time capsule. That was a fun story to go along with it too. Hope you took cuts of her.

That was the most surprising to me. I didn't expect any to pop. I've popped seeds that were over 10 years old that had been stored in the refrigerator, but not at room temp in a cedar chest.

When I was teen I would keep seeds in my dresser and after about a year, most of them wouldn't germinate. Her chest must have been dry enough to keep most of the humidity at bay. And yes, I took clones.

After seeing their Netflix documentary I didn’t even know they liked weed haha

Kinda cool it turned out to be super skunky. Keeping it as a mom? You’ve got her looking great

I don't know if they're big weed smokers. My sis said Nikki Six and Mick Mars didn't show any interest. The only ones blazing were Tommy Lee and the guy that took over for Vince Neil.

DAT

Can you please post a picture of the biggest longest bud, it should closely resemble Tommy Lees penis, if not I’m gonna have a hard time believing it’s tommy lee seed.

Latest posts

Latest posts