What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

runoff ph doesn't mean anything!!!!! new growers please read

new grower please don't go by the runoff ph. dat doesn't give u a ph close to wat the ph of soils is. only time u get a similar reading from water in to water out is wen the water u put in is quickly going thru thru the side of the pot. I never check runoff n my plants are amazing. I first thought I had one dis grow but the problem was cold water not soil ph. as long as u put ph'd water in wit the rite amount of nutrients you'll be fine. also make sure to use a primary nutrient n not jus a secondary one. so when I see a "experienced" grower sayin check ph off runoff it gets me mad cus ur jus making growing hard for the new grower wen it really is easy.. all u need to do to grow good stuff is a good clone wit good genetics, a good light, good ac unit, good nutrients, ph up and ph down,ph pen or ph test liquid is good enough, n good soil. as long as u ph the water goin in u shouldnt worry bout ur soils ph. most the time wen people use reverse osmosis water dey dont add the cal-mag dat the tap water has. soil without calcium isn't the best soil..and also make sure the water is room temp. last time i didnt care about that I almost killed dem. I stunned the growth and all the leaves were getting really lime green. also wen the soil is cold due to cold water or due to light being to high den the roots cannot absorb the nutrients. sune as u put room temp water, you'll have healthy plants within a week.. people don't ever notice dat wen u do as people here say like to flush with 8 ph water to raise the runoff ph it doesn't help for shit? like the runoff ph is still in the 5 ph and doesn't go up. dats because that's not true. am not sayin dey lying on purpose cus dey prolly think dats true from reading dat so many times

Note: If you write dat wat and u in the same sentence it's an automatic disqualification from ever reading another one of your posts ever again.

New growers take note and just ignore this guy.

ya prolly the retards dat promote false info. the cannabis society should b about helping out n giving real info not to bs like I've been reading

Ogtg2213

Jesus Christ , use ro water if you wanna check your runoff, it's very accurate if you catch the last little bit.

Checking your runoff if you run into problems is the first thing your gonna wanna do. Stop spreading foolishness

tellin someone to flush their medium with higher ph'd water to raise the soil ph is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. when I first started growing I did wat ya told me to do and it didn't raise shit. jus starved my plant from food. my runoff ph is at 4.9 to 5.3 and my plants don't show any nutrient deficiency at all. last time it did but it was because of cold soil due to cold water

Ogtg2213

I have never told you to do anything , but whoever told you that was right, when runoff is low you feed high and vice versa. But since you already pulled off a grow and have the best weed in your city you must be onto something lol

Ogtg2213

I'm just gonna leave this here for you.

Attachments

• IMG_2291.GIF
    IMG_2291.GIF
    31 KB · Views: 13

Xanode

new grower please don't go by the runoff ph. dat doesn't give u a ph close to wat the ph of soils is. only time u get a similar reading from water in to water out is wen the water u put in is quickly going thru thru the side of the pot. I never check runoff n my plants are amazing. I first thought I had one dis grow but the problem was cold water not soil ph. as long as u put ph'd water in wit the rite amount of nutrients you'll be fine. also make sure to use a primary nutrient n not jus a secondary one. so when I see a "experienced" grower sayin check ph off runoff it gets me mad cus ur jus making growing hard for the new grower wen it really is easy.. all u need to do to grow good stuff is a good clone wit good genetics, a good light, good ac unit, good nutrients, ph up and ph down,ph pen or ph test liquid is good enough, n good soil. as long as u ph the water goin in u shouldnt worry bout ur soils ph. most the time wen people use reverse osmosis water dey dont add the cal-mag dat the tap water has. soil without calcium isn't the best soil..and also make sure the water is room temp. last time i didnt care about that I almost killed dem. I stunned the growth and all the leaves were getting really lime green. also wen the soil is cold due to cold water or due to light being to high den the roots cannot absorb the nutrients. sune as u put room temp water, you'll have healthy plants within a week.. people don't ever notice dat wen u do as people here say like to flush with 8 ph water to raise the runoff ph it doesn't help for shit? like the runoff ph is still in the 5 ph and doesn't go up. dats because that's not true. am not sayin dey lying on purpose cus dey prolly think dats true from reading dat so many times

Got nervous at "dat", stopped reading at "wat"......

Latest posts

Latest posts