What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help please first time grower

K72830

picture.php

Attachments

• 20170119_224940.jpg
    20170119_224940.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 20170119_224920.jpg
    20170119_224920.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 20170119_224949.jpg
    20170119_224949.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 20170119_224926.jpg
    20170119_224926.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 5
bro wat happen to it? sorry don't mean to come at you disrespectful but how did it get dat color from being green? how far away from ur plant is ur light?

dam bro its pretty dam ugly. how did u take care of dat plant? let me know I'll b glad to help u out so ur next grow turns out way better

K72830

bro wat happen to it? sorry don't mean to come at you disrespectful but how did it get dat color from being green? how far away from ur plant is ur light?

Here's the story I got this plant from a friend that had to move at the time it was growing its first bud he said he had it outside the whole time didn't care much about the nutrients and lighting so I just put it in the back put it in a not so dark yet lit area but it rained and it got drenched soil was mushy and water was just flooded turns out the pot he had gotten it didn't have the the drainage unplugged after that I unplugged it water gushed out yellow . Then I just repoted it with different soil

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
looks like a clone that was left in a flowering room in a cloning plug under the table some where. in a room with a puddle under the table keeping it alive. even though no medium and no light reaches the poor thing.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You'll learn with each grow. Sounds like numerous problems (nutrients, lighting, grow medium....all!)....definitely... learn from mistakes made. Don't think I'd smoke it if soil was mushy and water was just flooded turns out the pot he had gotten it didn't have the drainage unplugged after that I unplugged it water gushed out yellow

Really, submit it to:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....276325&page=17

Andyo

Veteran
well

well

Ive just seen this ,cried laughing.
Then i read on.
Id smoke it out of hope in your situation

if you look to nature ,stuff rows on its own in reasonable soil ,with sun and rain.

At least it got your interest.A

Latest posts

Latest posts