What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The history of BHO

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check out this, mention of a CLS in '00.

"LaBTop
(Moderator)
04-06-00 15:29
No 122721
Re: Supercritical fluid... Bookmark

Ok, pHas3d, it looks so as if you can't find it on your own, here's some help:
Post 100222 (The Other Side: "Gas extraction. Help", Chemistry Discourse)

And do me a favor, TRY it, and perfectionise the whole thing, take a 200 L thick walled drum or cylinder and use a lot of the most idiot bigg-ass butane-gas cylinders you can find, and a little tip, there are gasses which even work better, but some intelligent field work is also expected from you here.
Use only thoroughly dried plant material!

And you CAN recycle your gasses, no need to let them escape in thin air, use your McGyver thingy feeling.

I allready told you what your reward CAN be, so go for it.

And Gyrogearloose is a fuckin genius, I'll tell you. No schools, just naturally gifted !"

http://chemistry.mdma.ch/hiveboard/serious/000122718.html

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"well the truth be known,,,,,
I gave it to freejon and told him to post it because no one would believe it anyway."

"gyrogearloose
(Member)
04-26-99 16:52
No 561894
The Boffo Butane-PVC Hash Oil Extractor

well the truth be known,,,,,
I gave it to freejon and told him to post it because no one would believe it anyway.
Sooo glad to see someone can listen with an open mind to the truth, since then it has beeen upscaled to a six foot long 8 inch diameter pipe holding 100 kilos of the waste grass leaf and other such leftovers
and regularly produces one or two kg s of fine oil...
gyro"

https://the-hive.archive.erowid.org/forum/showflat.pl?Cat=&Number=561893

So there we have it, gyro taught freejon, and Indra/John claims to be both INDRA and freejon.

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ Same thought, Gyro seems to be the one with the inquiring mind, taking action to discover the truth,

"gyrogearloose
(Member)
05-08-99 12:46
No 561904

in the secound place many gasses were tried and none worked like butane, CO2 did not work at all, you have to ask for deoderized butane, and the 17 KG picnic size works well for 8 inch diameter 3 foot lomg pipe. if you want bigger you must step up to 33 KG size or you will have to extract twice. (you should anyway)
Gyro"

He was stating things clearly, eager to move things along, so he could get out of the way,

"gyrogearloose
(Member)
05-10-99 10:53
No 561909

If you use the lighter cans its already deoderized not to worry, when you decide to get a bulk size, ask for deoderized. F Man I suggest you stop traveling to the stupid pill shop so much, its starting to affect your ability to communicate.Anything can be dangerous if handeled by an idiot. Use a pipe metal and use a ground strap on it. You can make the whole thing to work when you are 25 feet away if you have half a brain,( note F Man you do not qualify) Just use caution and good sence while doing it. its sweet isn't it?"

Last edited:

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hash Church CIX 109 Comments section,

"JohnSchuyler1
1 day ago

Indra/John Davis, have you used another forum/blog username? I started a "History of BHO" thread at ICMAG Concentrate Forums, foaf was there, where were you?
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=333838"

(reply)
"Bubble man's World
12 hours ago

all of those user names i.e. handles are Indra :)"

(reply)
"Indra
10 hours ago

at the time I was freejon,gyrogearloose, Indra, different names on different boards.and other names, trying to avoid being known or seen as in those times it was scary dangerous."

HC #109
https://youtu.be/EDU8o_BC4YM

Latest posts

Latest posts