What's new

weird clone

yocs

took this clone from a female in the third week of flower. Was looking good at first but has started to throw single leafs and continues to show hairs. Any thoughts?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Recall that happening back when I cloned decades. Your plant is settling in (my opinion), so the next leaves should show more of the typical leaf pattern.

yocs

the only problem is that its almost five weeks old and did the one leaf thing then three now its back to one. I did just repot it so hopefully its nothing to worry about. The mother is a cross I made and I'm really happy I cloned her, just scared of losing it.

I wood

Some strains seem to be more likely to do this, I have two haze crosses that do it if rooting doesn't happen fast and easy. One has been doing this for 17 years now but always gets back to normal eventually. Makes for a nice bushy growth pattern in my experience.

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
It is reverting back to vegatative growth after having been 3 weeks into it's flower cycle.
This is quite normal and this is what would have happened to your whole plant if you had put it back onto a long day after 3 weeks bloom.it's quite normal and nothing to worry about.

Latest posts

Latest posts