What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ARTofMAKINGfire is making FIRE on Viynl

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
I'm putting this up everywhere and would love your support PEOPLE!

I've finally gotten around to recording some of my music and it would mean a lot to me if you would give it a listen.
I've been working hard and this is not a joke to me. I have some insight I feel I need to share and this is my way of doing so.

I'm not looking to be famous or make money. I want to school the youth and bring back that classic late 90's style of hip hop!

So please give it a listen, like, share, and comment if you feel so inclined.

Listen hard and don't let anything go over your head.

http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-player-2014.2.php?mediaid=mbeccb2a&trackid=10

Again I very much appreciate your support famz!

Please at the very least give me feedback! I can't wait to hear from you guys!!!

You can also show support If you are a hip hop fan by listening, commenting on others tracks...

THANKS A MILLION!!!

Last edited:

vostok

Veteran
Good... man pretty Good ... I'm more of an old style blues guy

I've no need at the Mo for some 90's street

but thanks

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Damn. Rapping where my old ass ears can understand every word. Although rap is NOT my thing you sound good bro. Best of luck to ya.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
thats you rumpf?

"Catch me at the courthouse throwing rocks" lol
"beat that murder rap cause I kept my mouth shut"
"two pens in my hand an only one of em writes..."

nice wordplay

i dig the story raps on occasion
Ill give it a b+

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
vostok - Thanks a million. It means a little more coming from a non rap fan!

Resin Ryder - Dude I've always looked up to your photography art. Glad we can share with each other and the above statement applies to you!

Boyd Crowder - Thanks for that B+ rating! Its very motivating. That was the first time I ever stepping into a booth. First track ever laid. Now I 6 - 7 more. Making a video for the first.

Thanks for the support everyone! It really is an awesome feeling to be validated!

Keep listening and on the lookout.

My rap name is the same as my growing green crack name....

GoneGrowing

Hey ARTofMAKINGfire, long time...Hope everythings good! Nice track man, nice old school vibe, nice track, well done!

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Howdy man, nice mixing job. Good recording, I can actually understand what you're singing... way to go!

Regardless of style, you have some talent and should keep on going... a true artist never stops creating - and creates things in many styles to entertain all...

Keep that in mind, your audience is diversified and likes all types of music. Yours is easy to listen to , remarkable.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
What software and such are you using, can you tell us about your studio?

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
not necessarily my style, but diggin the flow. Heard a lil bit in there sounding like a cross between between NAS and Jay-z

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
People. You have know idea how much your kind words mean to me. And how motivating they are!

The simple fact that I am getting compliments from people who do not necessarily enjoy rap is amazing!

Payaso - I'm actually not that computer savvy. I'm going to a studio that charges by the hour and I leave with a disc. Basic Image Studios. I'm working with Sheldon Finsta Smith exclusively right now. Plan to test the waters with other producers once I get 10 - 12 tracks laid. I've got a solid 5 right now...

I'm going to upload and post my next track sometime this weekend.

Thanks FAM!

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
Nice beat and tight rhymes brother!
you have talent and one day i'll get to brag to my kids how my homie blew it up!

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Medium - Thanks bro! I seriously will be giving you all access to any show you and fam. want once I break through!!! Motivation thank you!

Again I can't reiterate enough how much all of your support means to me!

It's gotten me to this point, which is 3 2 hour sessions total. And I wasn't sure if I would've gotten to that second session without you guys. And now with the third, I've finally convinced myself (my biggest critic) that I seriously have what it takes to reach some people. This is a most amazing feeling. I honestly love you for that.

Now enough of the mushy shit.

I have several tracks I'm uploading right now to my Sound Cloud account. Everything I have so far, fuck it. I was saving it, why I don't know. But I really whole heartedly feel a NEED to get it to people. Music is powerful. Has been for me my whole life.

So fam, even if you've heard some of these already, I would GREATLY appreciate if you give them another listen and spread the word to get that view count up. I also think you will enjoy them.

Check this one out...

THANK YOU!

http://soundcloud.com/artofmakingfire/timeless

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Nice job homie....I have many friends in this industry, and have seen first hand how difficult it is to make it--
That being said...each and every one who makes it has 1 thing in common....the PERSEVERED!! Kept going no matter fucking what!!
So yeah, just do that--:tiphat: