What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mad Errors!

G

There seems to have been a slight problem with the International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I keep getting alot of these eroors when i try and post or click links. Dont know if its from all the traffic from the other sites being down. Just thought I would give you the heads up if ya didnt know.

G

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT JUST HAPPENED AS I HIT SUBMIT!!! LMAO! :/
There seems to have been a slight problem with the International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
I pmed Greenlantern so he should be on it. I hope it gets fixed my UCP is messed up also. Its not showing the last new posts.

G

Yep, the database is screwed up. Search doesn't work, either.

Am I the only one who isn't getting new posts updated in the forum lists? The last post showing is over an hour ago. I cleared my cache, etc., and it still doesn't update.

I managed to successfully post a message to a thread and then refreshed the forum page; the thread is showing as 0 followup posts even there are two (another member posted before I did).

Let's see if I can successfully post this message!

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
its the site. I think GL adjusted or changed or deleted part of the HTML code. On accident. :pointlaug

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
u can post and edit stuff again :woohoo: Thanks GL
2841whenIpost.JPG

Any one see that before? :pointlaug

Last edited: