What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian tears of pele

GnaturalGnostic

Here in paradise we make puna butter.

It is essentially an ice-water extracted trichome base, with forced oxidation and hand sculpted into pellets or flakes for easy combustion.

When Rob C. Clark visted my garden last year and sampled good and pure Hawaiian Hash from organic Blueberry X Hawaiian Light X Soma Sour Deisel X Goddess, he knew of none better.

I will post photos soon, but it doesn't last long!

Aloha

G

some cross you got there mate,bet you cant remember all those names after a couple of hits:D

G

GG,

Those plants look killer and I see the traditional Hawaiian window curtain there for privacy. lol.

I just got back from Maui and everybody I know over there has those cool window coverings. I love that man.

Are those plants done indoor, outdoor, greenhouse, started indoor then moved outside to flower or what?

What island is Waiomao on? I spend time in Maui a few times a year and am gearing up to move over to paridise in the next year or so. Probably Hana or Kaupo or somewhere on that end of Maui.

Anyways, plants look great

Texas Kid

Last edited: