What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

legends ultimate indica

G

man, there is enough bamboo holding up those buds to feed a panda! what size pots do you have them in? Very nice work and welcome aboard :wave:

luilui420

they are in 30 liter pots ,that s4 ft bamboo holding the buggers up.they are all organic with mostly advanced nutrients and a couple other products.they are extremely smelly.when growing they smell like an open can of fruit cocktail,but it cures to an overripe almost rottining fruit taste.its grows fast ,these 8 plants vegged for 23 days and flowered for 45.they yielded a low of 260 grams and a high of 320 grams .with the total being around 2380 g.they were grown under 3 k hps and 1 k mh .thanks all for the kind words.

E

EasyMyohoDisco

always wanted to grow lui since 3lb did couple years ago. very very nice grow, i like your style and great returns!! peace!

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No shit he is a grower. Those plants look amazing. What was the size of the garden and what watt light did you veg with?

(We have very similar grow set up it looks and sounds like and I am thinking of getting LUI as part of my next seed order.)

Thanks,
John

What would you rate this smoke?

Last edited: