What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dutch Passion Blueberry

About to go into week 7. Starting to smell a little like blueberry muffins. She definitely has the fattest buds in my garden right now! Starting to see some purple in the buds but you can't really see it with my crappy camera ;)

Well I chopped at around 60 days and no nanners :)
Great blueberry smell and tastes amazing! Relaxing high but not super heavy. My go to bud for bedtime. Tops had lots of purple in them.
I think it might be the blueberry muffin pheno

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I grew Dutch Passion BB a few times in early 2000-04 sometime around. I'd get 3 phenos.....a indy, a branchy sativa, and a mutant. I'd say they have done away with the mutant pheno by now. But all 3 phenos we're good. Kinda skunky, vanilla berry like. Super potent and sticky weed. I grew all DJs stuff too in early 2000s and hands down Dutch Passions offering is 100% better....I tried DJs original bb and true BB and never had anything but a good male in the True Bb. But I was growing for smoke not males lol. And the DP BB is/was good. I'm thinking of trying her again, it's been probably close to 15yrs since growing BB until I tried Seedsman BB. And really like Seedsman BB it's crazy fruity....maybe not a 8 but honestly BB is a strain about flavor

Latest posts

Latest posts