What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

91'chemdog

Hey bud, its Sha. How you been man!!!

I made some nice crosses a while back with your 91'chem you gave me. Unfortunatly i left all my beans out and a rat or mouse ate them all.

I started over and worked the 91' more but them got the chem4 and got that now in seed form. Every seed comes out chemdawg super funk.

If your still in the area i got a ton of them for you.

Here's a pic of bubbaBX3/91'chem i made when you first gave me the cut:thank you:
picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
High skunk va !! Great to have you onboard. i've just got the D clone, and cant wait to hear your wisdom/ tips on dialing out the chemdawg strains, first off how do you keep your mothers healthy and vigourous over long periods of time,ie years.thanks Good ole Dog.:mad:) mack.

I

ickybuds2012

a much more recent shot of the chemdog91

picture.php

homer_drool.png

jajajajajajaj lovely !!! just LOVEly!!!! thanks for sharing dog,,ever since i heard of the chemdog bud ive wished to blaze some & grow it ~ great taste you got there,, i was never able to try SSSC due to a timeline issue jajajaj , but once i saw the photos in this forum i knew beatrix would be amazing ,, personally i tried the buku from thseeds once and i dont care much for it either,, imho,, tom hills haze or GGG colombian landrace would be great additions to your breeding stable on the sat side & in the indie f.a.m i just love hashplant ~~

mad respect !!!! stay up & best of luck in all your proyects ~ :thank you:

peace~ :ying:

drchemdawg

good stuff

good stuff

It's always debated but here you go...
I have been around the 91chemdog cut since 1993. I myself received the original cutting that I still take care of in mid 1995 around the time Jerry died. I introduced the friend that had the chemdog cutting to my family in VA and they traded amongst themselves a Francine, which was this sweet indica strain for a 86 Super Skunk from the 86 Super Sativa Seed Club! We used to smoke the kindest of Ganja when I was growing up in the 80's in VA. They were all from the Super Sativa Seed Club.
My favorites were:
Beatrice's Choice
Nigerian crosses
Afghan Crosse
Northern Lights #5
and of course the SuperSkunk

Anyways.... After that trade was made supposedly one of the SuperSkunks stayed on the east coast and another came west. The one on the east side eventually made it's way to Mass. where it shared space in a room with the 91Chemdog run by a relatively ameuter gardener who may have allowed some light to leak and cause a herm on a SuperSkunk which pollenated the Chemdog and that may be where your SourDiesel comes from. I can believe that. Especially after seeing some other "accidents" like the Headband come into existence.
Anyway the plant that i show in pictures are that same cutting that I have been growing since 1995. She's alive and well and proving that a cutting can withstand the tests of time and never really being able to finish her purpose in life and that is to propagate...
SkunkVA used to be a username I used on here when I checked this out about 6 years ago. But i couldn't find my account. This website has been a little difficult to use. I don't get why I can only have 1 message in my inbox at a time.
Help?
I am now (as soon as I figure out) going to start a thread to kinda document a breeding project I'm doing.
I'm crossing the:
91Chemdog
sfv OG Kush
Master Kush
Cherry Pie
with a og kush IBL called: Burmese Kush...
how do i start a fuking thread?

great stuff most of it is spot on. I pretty confident the mass ss came from sensi seed bank could be wrong, but a bunch of other crosses that were made by chemdog and jj were made ewith sensi stock. I know that it was a herm for sure that caused the sour to be made. I would have to ask jj but I think headband was not a accident.

Your pics are 100% spot on chem 91 aka skunkva. when I started posting on overgrow and here in the beginning (aka JOEBRAND) so please dont be question what I say, I named the shit.

The cut has been in Oakland/bay for many years. Friend FLEW to mass and got cuts of everything chemdog had and mailed him to himself. This is before chemdog lost it.

the 91 stays darker green thru flower then other chems look at his va shots. I think the d is the best though

I thought the real chemdog person got jammed up and lost his mothers like a year ago or something my buddy sent in some money to sub cuz sub did a show on yt sayin chem had just got out and needed help. I could be way off or too high. Good ole dog those pics are some the best i have ever
seen.what is the taste comparisons between the original 91 and the d vs og kush? And good ole dog do u think or feel like og kush is an s1 of the 91 from tahoe in 96 or do u think the 91 is one of the parents in ogk? Thanks to keeping alive a legacy. Maybe one day my noob ass get can get to that level. Definitive inspiration good ole dog Dr. Chemdawg Nspecta etc thank u

CannabisTHC

SkunkVa this last run with bottled organic nutes
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I love this plant I'm going to smoke some right now. Started off with some headband beforehand. I like the 91 quite a bit better than the D even though the D is great and probably reeks a bit more, when I have D and 91 in jars I'll reach for the 91 almost every time. I met up with Fro at the cannabis cup last year and he had chem d from chemdog we compared our D samples and they were spot on to each other.

Last edited:

TPFTFW

Veteran
HIT ME UPPP. my friend in finland says that his neighbor has the true clone only burmese kush. ive seen pics. & it shits on stuff from dutch seedbanks. i dont want anything and im not asking for anything. just trying to help you out

Good Ole Dog

Veteran
I don't think I can say the OG Kush and the 91 are related. I just think that they have a lot of common traits that link them in our mind. But who really knows?

Good Ole Dog

Veteran
The Mass SS is the sssc super skunk86' version. When I was a kid in the 80's, we just called it the super skunk. I miss that one. I grew out some cuts of what the dude called "mass skunk' in '06. and there was no doubt that it was the same SS I smoked and cared for in the past. stank and the pregnant belly on the buds was the tell tale.

Good Ole Dog

Veteran
Hey bud, its Sha. How you been man!!!

I made some nice crosses a while back with your 91'chem you gave me. Unfortunatly i left all my beans out and a rat or mouse ate them all.

I started over and worked the 91' more but them got the chem4 and got that now in seed form. Every seed comes out chemdawg super funk.

If your still in the area i got a ton of them for you.

Here's a pic of bubbaBX3/91'chem i made when you first gave me the cut:thank you:
View Image

Yes! that looks beautiful! good work man. I'm trying to PM you..

Good Ole Dog

Veteran
High skunk va !! Great to have you onboard. i've just got the D clone, and cant wait to hear your wisdom/ tips on dialing out the chemdawg strains, first off how do you keep your mothers healthy and vigourous over long periods of time,ie years.thanks Good ole Dog.:mad:) mack.

nice and steady and the T5 banks on for 24/7. take cuts often...

Thanks for all the good info Good Ole Dog! I would love to see some Chem91 veg shots to use as comparison in helping me ID the real cut.... Seems to be a lot of imposters out there of this pretty lady!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was given this cut from a reputable source one time but only one and it didn't make it. My buddy has it now and I am looking forward to giving her a run after seeing these pictures. Awesome pictures and cool thread, I hope to learn more about her here.

Last edited:

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
I think its great that some of the original holders of Chem are on here posting. What I'd love to know however, are the difference in flavor and aroma between the 91 Chem and the D. There are a few seed vendors claiming to have these cuts but their description of them is totally off so I can't help but be skeptical. I think some words from GoodolDog, MoneyMike or JoeBrand on these traits would do wonders and be much appreciated.

Latest posts

Latest posts