What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dry sift before running through cls?

would the density of packing my cls with keif cause issues? I have enough trim that's just old enough I want to bleach it and i have enough to fill my cls maybe 8-10x. If I 220u dry ice sift it and then pack the keif into the column I figure I can not only process a lot more faster but I will be prefiltering out much of the plant matter which may help with color.

P.S.

passive cls and I do have the ability to do a co2 assist.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
would the density of packing my cls with keif cause issues? I have enough trim that's just old enough I want to bleach it and i have enough to fill my cls maybe 8-10x. If I 220u dry ice sift it and then pack the keif into the column I figure I can not only process a lot more faster but I will be prefiltering out much of the plant matter which may help with color.

P.S.

passive cls and I do have the ability to do a co2 assist.

With the WolfWurx Mk IVC Terpenator, we ran a 4" X 12" column with a spray head at the top when running Kif, instead of the 4" X 36" column that we ran with bud.

We packed it firmly, but not tightly and washed from the top only.