What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

November 2018 Amsterdam get together

I fucking hated living in Germany. The one perk was that it was close to Amsterdam. If I was still there I'd totally be there. I hope you guys have a blast.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn can't make the Sept Morocco date as travelling for work. What a trip I envision it to be though.
Nov in Amsterdam is on my list.
BTW I'm the Dam from wednesday to Saturday this week if someone wants to link up, message me
CC

mack 10

Veteran
moroccan hash quest is now mid nov.
be back in time for Dam.

pm me for exact dates if interested.

i'mma prolly be in town a few days in December .
will prolly also hit Barcalona in december ( got entire month off work :D )

I dont know when the last time was yall went to amsterdam , but things have CHANGED

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who is actually going to Amsterdam for thanksgiving session ?

Put your name down or message me if your undercover

Peace

Amsterdab16

As a "local" I'm bound to be in the Batcave that weekend. Come find me for a dab! ��

Otherwise if I see Shoes or Mr. Haze I'll know where the action is at!

Iamnumber

What is the situation regarding Amsterdam?

What dates and what venue for meet? As it happens I'll be traveling that way .. would be cool to meet.

My vote for barcelona too .. later half of August or first week of Sept would be cool.

my advices :
coffeeshop yo-yo for dank cheap weed , non tourist spot with REAL weed !
coffeeshop theplug/utopia for dank flavors if money aint a issue

batavia1920 for the smoking room and awesome food ( SUNDAY ROAST MAKE RESERVATIONS ! )
broodje bert for the best BLT sandwich in netherlands
smartshop kokopelli for your psychedelics