What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bhogart horizontal systems?

AdvancdTekneex

Has any one ran one of theses systems and what did you think? They look pretty efficient to me? I'm just curious if anyone has used one?

NorCalif

I own the BFE.... its the biggest horizontal unit they offer and i love my system...very efficient... feel free to ask any questions as im dialed in with the system or u caln pm me

Oneloverebel

Can it run one strain at a time or say you had 20 lbs of this strain and 20 lbs of that strain , can it still be continuiously used or does there need to be a clean out between strains ?

SmokeLikeMerk

I got a horizontal evaporation chamber with the continuous run feature a little over a week ago.

BHOgart gave me a demonstration using a "safe but dirty" solvent, to show the distillation process and enforce how important it is to preclean your solvent.

I went to BHOgart in RanchoC, and basically just went with what I had locally. I was nervous when I first walked in, very intimidating machines if you, like me, have never observed a closed loop extraction.
BHOgart people are awesome... No heinous attitudes... No laughing at n00b questions..
Nobody acts like they were born with extraction expertise.
I have been doing a lot of reading over the last 2 weeks and have only done one extraction attempt.

It took me about 5 days of ripping it apart, cleaning, reading, asking people questions ..

I got the LFE machine upgraded the heat exchanger and got an additional honey pot.. also picked up a butane detector..
I recorded the video in store demo, and have the whole BHOgart demo posted on SmokeLikeMerk.com .. somewhere

My first attempt was successful. Loaded 65grams of material and recovered the solvent. What little extract there was I scraped from the honey pot.. I see a bunch of errors I made during the process, but I did enough reading and asked BHOgart enough questions to understand and anticipate correctly the procedure checks and balances.

The machine seems really safe to me. There were no detectable leaks and the solvent recovered nicely and it seems like the ideal first system for someone in my crisp new shoes.

I also go to Xtractor Depot .. got a free vacuum pump with my oven and they hooked me up with fitting, filters, and advice. Super friendly too without the crappy attitudes!

While I am at it, shout out to GREEN MILE hydroponics .. all this awesomeness in the IE is sicktacular!

frog357

I tried to buy the 6" horizontal back in 3/28, I paid in full but they never shipped my unit. Did they just rob me or is this company legit?

I tried to buy the 6" horizontal back in 3/28, I paid in full but they never shipped my unit. Did they just rob me or is this company legit?

There's people on here who have extraordinary reviews of BHOGart and I have no idea if they're real users or paid shills, I ordered a pair of bearings from them and they didn't bother to tell me that they didn't have any in stock the day I ordered, after over a month and a half of not shipping even after they got them in stock I called and cancelled my order. I paid with a card same day I placed order....would be nice if they were as good at shipping products as they are at making excuses.

TNEx

BHOGART is super legit . When they first came out their products were a little on the inconsistant side from unit to unit and in some cases kinda sketch. HOWEVER this was years ago and the same could be said for every other company making extractors in the infant stages of the concentrate industry. This is when most people didn't even know what the fuck dabs were.Their new shit is solid. The redesigned systems are more efficient , easier to use and safer to operate. Their R&D paid off . As far as dealing with them, they're chill af. Sometimes a little spacey, but professional. I've never found them to be anything but friendly and helpful with tech or spec questions . I am not a paid shill or sponsored by them at all.
People talk alotta shit but that what haters tend to do. These are machines we're talking about here . Tools to get the job done.

Latest posts

Latest posts