What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fake marijuana, syntetic hash

GF-Z

Hello people, i was thinking where to put thread, but simply couldn't find any correct forum for this. My apologies :ying:

In East Europe, Lithuania (near Poland/Russia) dealers started to sell total shit that smells like fuel, looks like gum...
I thought it is hash, some nice black maroc hash... But then I opened I didn't smell anything similar to lovely MJ.. just syntetic fuel... You all know how looks good dank or hash (black rock hard maroc/ light brown is like sand/ bubble / isolator etc) but here you have some shit really shit, I cant describe it looks dark, has no marijuana smell. Its very soft feels identical to plasticine... Really discusting thing, I head lot of stories about this thing can raise chance to anemia... Anemia > leukemia > death > the end....
I just trying to find answers that the f... is this syntetic thing and find that faggot who made it???
1 toke just blowed me out, my friends too. White face, dizziness, loosing body feeling, some kind like overdosing very strong pot, then you have low sugar in blood(sometimes it happens)... Then after 20 minutes comedown is very racy/fast and thats it, you can smoke it again, you will feel nothing... Taste in lungs was like oil for car motors... I was thinking its my last time I can smoke something... :comfort:

People who lives only for making fast money are total scumbags, peace of sh*t... No respect from liths, if you do thing that syntetic fuel taste plasticine with abillity to "get you high" and thing that its safe and normal... Lot of kids smoking pot these days, they are 14~16 years old, its normal in our country, they do all they can earn... Im really worried about consiquences after smoking that "motor oil plasticine hash" .....
:puppydoge:spanky:

amber666

there's a whole host of synthetic cannabinoids being produced at present to get around the law of most countries. in australia they are all now illegal, but elsewhere in the world they remain legal.

here's a list of them:

AM-2201 1-(5-fluoropentyl)-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole
AM-694 1-(5-fluoropentyl)-3-(2-iodobenzoyl)indole
CP-47,497 2-[(1R,3S)-3-hydroxycyclohexyl]-5-(2-methyloctan-2-yl)phenol
CP-47,497 C6 Homologue 2-[(1R,3S)-3-hydroxycyclohexyl]-5-(2-methylnonan-2-yl)phenol
CP-47,497 C8 Homologue 2-[(1R,3S)-3-hydroxycyclohexyl]-5-(2-methylnonan-2-yl)phenol
CP-47,497 C9 Homologue 2-[(1R,3S)-3-hydroxycyclohexyl]-5-(2-methylnonan-2-yl)phenol
HU-210 9-(hydroxymethyl)-6,6-dimethyl-3-(2-methyloctan-2-yl)-6a,7,10,10atetrahydrobenzo[c]chromen-1-ol
HU-211 (6aS,10aS)-9-(Hydroxymethyl)- 6,6-dimethyl- 3-(2-methyloctan-2-yl)- 6a,7,10,10a-tetrahydrobenzo [c]chromen-1-ol
JWH-015 1-propyl-2-methyl-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole
JWH-018 1-Pentyl-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole
JWH-019 1-hexyl-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole
JWH-073 1-butyl-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole
JWH-081 1-pentyl-3-(4-methoxy-1-naphthoyl)indole
JWH-122 1-Pentyl-3-(4-methyl-1-naphthoyl)indole
JWH-175 1-Pentyl-1h-indol-3-yl-(1-naphthoyl)menthane
JWH-200 1-(2-morpholin-4-ylethyl)indol-3-yl)-naphthalen-1-ylmethanone
JWH-201 2-(4-methoxyphenyl)-1-(1-pentyl-1h-indol-3-yl)-ethanone
JWH-203 1-pentyl-3-(2-chlorophenylacetyl)indole
JWH-210 1-pentyl-3-(4-ethyl-1-naphthoyl)indole
JWH-250 2-(2-methoxyphenyl)-1-(1-pentylindol-3-yl)ethanone
JWH-302 2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-1-(1-pentylindol-3-yl)ethanone
JWH-398 1-pentyl-3-(4-chloro-1-naphthoyl)indole
RCS-4 (C4) 4-methoxyphenyl(1-butyl-1h-indol-3-yl)-methanone
RCS-8 1-cyclohexylethyl-3-(2-methoxyphenylacetyl)indole
RSC-4 1-pentyl-3-[(4-methoxy)-benzoyl]indole
WIN 48098 pravadoline

they are often put into carrier herb blends and sold under various names including the infamous spice gold and kronic.

synthetic hash is also made.

beware this shit, these chems have not been tested for safety and many of them have very harsh and dangerous side effects.

GF-Z

It would be possible if postman would deliver seeds, not steal them... Sad story, anyway, now Im clear, what is it :)

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Unfortunatly, same in France for a while now, though your stuff sounds even worse, a little bit like what they call afghani in netherlands, always sold very very cheap (3-4 a g) minus they taste bad but no so bad.

All of the kids that have started smoking during the last 5 years probably did never encounter pure hash. They are inhaling large quantities of hennas, paraffin, turpentine, etc on an everyday basis...
This will be a strong health issue in the incoming years... But nobody cares cause it s illegal so you should not smoke.
I have even met people addicted to this adulterated stuff that would rather smoke that than a homemade hash.

Educate, refuse to buy such stuff, and let's push for legalization and quality control. It takes quite an education to spot adulterated resin on spot, some hashs are obvious but for other, it can be subtle.

Red Fang

Veteran
fuck fake shit! The crazy freaky things people will ingest when plain simple cannabis has never caused one death. Boggles the mind what some are thinking!

Latest posts

Latest posts