Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Xmas pet picture contest

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Xmas pet picture contest Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2011, 08:57 PM #1
truecannabliss
Selection is art

truecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud of
Xmas pet picture contest

Hey everyone with Christmas fast approaching and being a sucker for the holiday season i thought we couldn't go without a pet picture contests this year.

I spoke to OJD to figure out what treats we could give away then confirmed things with OP and we are good to get things rolling.

The pictures for this contest (there will be another non pet related contest) can feature any kind of pet you may happen to have with an xmas theme.

Pictures should be submitted here by 24th December, the poll will then go up the 25th and run for around a week.

I will pick the best of the bunch and put them in a poll for everyone to vote on, the prizes will be as follows:

1st: Connoisseur Genetics T-Shirt and 3 packs of Connoisseur Genetics seeds.

2nd: Connoisseur Genetics T-Shirt and 2 packs of Connoisseur Genetics seeds.

3rd: Connoisseur Genetics T-Shirt and 1 pack of Connoisseur Genetics seeds.

Cant wait to see what everyone comes up with, let me know if there are any questions or things i have not mentioned and i will update this post if needed.

Peace
truecannabliss is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:02 PM #2
yortbogey
To Have More ... Desire Less

yortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivor
yortbogey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
is this in addition too, or instead of, or just for a CGS holidaze deal..... the traditional Pet Photo contest is USUALLY done by the LADY ... Dutch Grown....by way of the Seedbay forum.....???????????

just a question I asked this same thing last week @ seedbay.....

i got a river for a soul...

Darlin' I'm a nightmare...
Dressed like a daydream~~~
yortbogey is offline Quote

Old 12-05-2011, 02:06 AM #3
Bullfrog44
Banned

Bullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud of
Stoked!!!!
Bullfrog44 is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2011, 05:01 AM #4
krunchbubble
Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad At, Just Be Patient....

krunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivor
here kitty, kitty, kitty!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330640

1280 Watt Starlite LED Grow - Finished

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=325694
krunchbubble is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2011, 06:07 AM #5
resinryder
Rubbing my glands together

resinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivor
My ground hog is camera shy. If he comes out and sees his shadow we're all in trouble.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Even on a canna board.
resinryder is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2011, 06:27 AM #6
b00m
~No Guts~ ~No Glory~

b00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivor
Thanks true and ojd that's awesome news and like y0rty I was wondering if this was going to happen at all with DG being away, thanks for stepping up to the plate and taking care of business guys
Good Luck to all who enter
b00m is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2011, 04:45 PM #7
GP73LPC
Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/Bean Gatherer

GP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud of
<---- runs off digging thru old christmas decorations looking for tiny santa hat and cat sedatives (from a few years ago)

cat sedatives were for easing the ability to travel a cat. you ever try to give a pill to a cat, lol !!!!!
GP73LPC is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-09-2011, 04:47 PM #8
linkakajp
stone since 1996

linkakajp will become famous soon enoughlinkakajp will become famous soon enough
yeah , thanks , I try to find all my cat , and I be back
linkakajp is offline Quote

Old 12-11-2011, 08:22 AM #9
MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan will become famous soon enoughMrStonerMan will become famous soon enough
Here's mine, his name is meatball lol
Attached Thumbnails
Meatball.jpg
MrStonerMan is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:34 PM #10
GP73LPC
Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/Bean Gatherer

GP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStonerMan View Post
Here's mine, his name is meatball lol
did you really take that?

that's good enough to be hallmark... i'd try to sell that one
GP73LPC is offline Quote