Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cooking With Cannabis > BadKat's CannaPharm: Canna Caps, UV Reactive GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna 'Bombs' & more

Thread Title Search
BadKat's CannaPharm: Canna Caps, UV Reactive GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna 'Bombs' & more Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2015, 03:45 AM #81
HellsBells33

HellsBells33 is on a distinguished road
I'd say those caps are "the joint" but those things are better than the joint.
HellsBells33 is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2015, 08:01 AM #82
KuddlyKitten

KuddlyKitten will become famous soon enough
I spent the whole time writing down recipes until I saw your girls, now I wanna clean your kitchen and give you my chili recipe in exchange for a peek at how you got THOSE results.
KuddlyKitten is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2016, 08:40 PM #83
chemoboi

chemoboi will become famous soon enoughchemoboi will become famous soon enough
Wanted to stop in and say thanks to BKS for taking the time to help so many people over the years. Your attention to detail finally taught me to decarb properly and dial in different effects for controlling anxiety, pain, insomnia, nausea, etc. Here's a photo tribute featuring a "pain" batch that had 90-100 minutes at 220F and one overnight freeze. Really appreciate your contribution!

Started with 5g of hai qualitee BHO (say it like Adam Sandler in Waterboy for giggles)

Sealed, preheated, 20 solid min at 220-230F, 10 min oven cooldown, and 30 minute counter cooldown, added soy lecithin and 30ish mL coconut oil and cooked sealed for another 40 minutes at 220 with a 10 minute oven cooldown and 30 minutes on the counter. Then to the back of the freezer overnight to produce this:

Resealed and cooked another 35-40 minutes at 220F; repeat of oven and counter cool routine...added a bit more lecithin and added to caps:

Ended up with 45ish ~ 100mg doses -- each perfect (for me) for several hours of pain management while feeling good and doing creative work.

Thanks, BadKat!!!
chemoboi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2016, 10:15 AM #84
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
Lovely thread. Thanks for all the info, much appreciated-

Respect due.

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: seedsman Power Africa- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355286

Current: seedsman Girl Scout crack- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355287

Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos #1-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370
mr.brunch is offline Quote

Old 10-05-2017, 09:35 PM #85
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Dood I want the recipe for that cordon bleu on page 7! This whole thread gives me the munchies.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is online now Quote

Old 03-05-2018, 07:11 PM #86
BasalGanglion

BasalGanglion is on a distinguished road
I will post this here as seems a little more busy than another site.

Hey there folks,

Sorry to perhaps necro a thread...but I believe I read from Badkat on another forum (which lead me here ) that it ISN'T a good idea to make candies with alcohol tincture? Can someone confirm this? The reason I ask is I infused some 190 proof with CBD strain but as I am a noob the end dosage after running the numbers wasn't really that potent. Would technically have to consume more alcohol than I would care at one sitting. This is for day time use. I have seen "recipes" where you "reduce?" the alcohol tincture down to "essential oil" by heating and then using this in candy recipe. Does this sound feasible or would/could I be better off adding more herb to the tincture to make it stronger per ml? And/or any suggestions what to do with this "weak" CBD alcohol tincture. Cheers.
BasalGanglion is offline Quote

Old 03-09-2018, 03:17 AM #87
Minb

Minb is on a distinguished road
superthread. very interesting
Minb is offline Quote