What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WINNERS! Halloween Photo Contest 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog11

Veteran
First off thanks to DG and everybody that liked my bulldogs! They are my best friends and I am glad they made a couple people smile. DD, another amazing photo and I say keep entering these competitions because your work deserves credit.

picture.php

Awesome one !!!
Congrats to the winners.

Don`t you think there shout be some rule how many times a person can enter a contest/POTM..
No offence Doobie, we all know how good your skills are. I love your pics.
Its just that every time DD gets nominated and he probably wins :p
I think he has gotten enough recognition for his skills.
Give a chance to more people :thank you:

I think that may be why DG placed so many winners. I believe she knows that some people (DD and me included) have won a lot of seeds and competitions and gave extra packs away because of this. I really can't believe you don't see that. DG gives away more than most and really does a great job of doing it. That is just what I believe and I could be wrong and I don't mean to disrespect.

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
WasntMe > Congrats on the win RoachClip and DoobieDuck

Gracias WM > I have the first time winner of the contest or tied win and am very happy and enjoyed the entire thread and a Special Muchas Gracias to Miss Dutch Grown for her kindness.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Congratulations to DoobieDuck and RoachClip :good:
and to all the entrants also, some awesome entries this year and DG has done an excellent job picking the winners and sharing the hybrid b00ty amongst everyone :biggrin:
:gday:

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
I think that may be why DG placed so many winners. I believe she knows that some people (DD and me included) have won a lot of seeds and competitions and gave extra packs away because of this. I really can't believe you don't see that. DG gives away more than most and really does a great job of doing it. That is just what I believe and I could be wrong and I don't mean to disrespect.

True man, now I see that even the first place is a TIE.
Its great that there are many winners :tiphat:

Bulldog11

Veteran
Sweet man, if I were you I would start working on your Holdiday Pet entry that should be coming up in a month or so. Get your winning prize next time. If you do enter, bring your best game because you know DD is coming for another title. Catch you later, peace.

True man, now I see that even the first place is a TIE.
Its great that there are many winners :tiphat:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Love DD's work, but the BULLDOGS! They were soooooo adorable. Lol, I always go for the cute animals:) Congratulations to everyone, super funny/cute pics.

That WAS a massive punkin' DD!!!

I thought the same thing....as someone who has multiple pets...getting even one of them to cooperate can be very time consuming....but to get 2 to pose together, and faces turned inward on the angle those were...well, that made the pic really!

Sweet man, if I were you I would start working on your Holdiday Pet entry that should be coming up in a month or so. Get your winning prize next time. If you do enter, bring your best game because you know DD is coming for another title. Catch you later, peace.

Yes...........before long it will be time for DG's 2010 Holiday Pet Contest....and that one is very difficult to win! :tongue: Hope to see many of you entering it when I post it up....should be up in a few weeks, in the beginning of December. :santa1: :peppermintstick:

Leeroy&Co:

congrats to all! :party:

got to love making your animals wear stuff hehe
DG and Gypsy are very generous. I remember being on here years ago and winning a halloween comp back then and i have only just returned to the land of online growing and see they are still at it giving away free stuff! I will be putting in for the next one :) not to win but to humilate my dog hehe in a good way ofcourse :gday:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wtg you all, very well done. more than anything else I'm thinking about all the fun you had in the prep of all those pics, whether the planning & carving of gourds or getting the fur babies to cooperate it had to be a gas.......

wow!!! a hearty thanks to DG & crew for the bounty of prizes and generosity of the judging.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
so i sent an email. am i supposed to recieve a email in return? never won a contest before so im a bit unsure how it works...

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
so i sent an email. am i supposed to recieve a email in return? never won a contest before so im a bit unsure how it works...

As you all might imagine...customer orders always take priority over contest winnings....but....the SB cats are really good about getting prizes out in a timely manner once winnings have been verified, and, they have the info required to ship.

They do not usually have the time to send an email confirming when a prize is shipped.

IF an order was placed, and a winner indicated to staff to include their prize with the order, then confirmation of the order placed would be an indication of shipping the prize(s) as well.

To help make things as easy as possible for those hardworking SB cats, this is why I left selection of specific prizes up to them...less complicated. :ying:

;)

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
Muchas Gracias for the explanation Ms. Dutch Grown, Having your Award Winning gear is like hitting the lottery

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
As you all might imagine...customer orders always take priority over contest winnings....but....the SB cats are really good about getting prizes out in a timely manner once winnings have been verified, and, they have the info required to ship.

They do not usually have the time to send an email confirming when a prize is shipped.

IF an order was placed, and a winner indicated to staff to include their prize with the order, then confirmation of the order placed would be an indication of shipping the prize(s) as well.

To help make things as easy as possible for those hardworking SB cats, this is why I left selection of specific prizes up to them...less complicated. :ying:

;)

thank ya for the explanation DG... and a big thanks on selecting me as a winner. cant wait to test out some of your gear ive heard so much about. -BhT:tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice bullies thats the first pic I have seen of your bullies. Aren'T they just so cute :)

Status
Not open for further replies.