What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SEND OUR BROTHER MOTH SOME BLESSINGS

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Positive vibes headed yer way!

Positive vibes headed yer way!

:bump: Bumping up the good vibes in here! Hang in there Moth!

BC

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Hi Moth, I hope you were able to get some enjoyment out of Thanksgiving this year. I was able to do some reflecting amid my many post gorging naps the last few days and found so much to be thankful for. Not the least of which is you. Thanks for being a good friend Moth. Keep your spirits high.

images

GreatLakes THC :joint:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
mOth
Howzit brother..?? Hope your feeling much better chaMp... Just thiinking of you and stoppin by to drop off some warm blessings along with a get well soon brother.. much love peace n pufs..

sacKO

moth

You are all so Kind and Gracious !

I have never felt so weak or Ill these weeks and am about to have a feeding tube placed this week just to keep me alive ! I have 5 more weeks of therapy and I pray for your continued support.

If some how Its not to be , then there will be a time when I can thank U all. Just not here on earth.

Many Blessings as always and continued Love !!

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi moth sending my prayer for you to go into total remission and live a long and happy life merry christmas bro and many more to follow aloha classic seeds

zenoonez

Veteran
Keep your head up man there are plenty of people here sending vibes, karma, and prayers your way. Just keep on keeping on and thank whatever power may be for every day you see. Get out as much as you can stand, keeping active and happy is half the battle. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you man.

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
You'll get the good thoughts, vives and prayers weather you log on or not . RB was telling me just Sunday how good you looked when he saw you .Said you were thin tho .I hope you get back to that real soon. Do call if you need/want anything. I'll call and leave you a message this afternoon.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Moth... all of my love, warmth and positive strength is focused upon you. God love... Agape' be to you. May the Light shower you with strong recovery.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
mOth
Howzit brother..?? just stoppin by to drop of the many blessings and lots of love brother.. always a prayer going out to you for a speedy and a full recovery.. much love and blesssings brother this puff puff is for you.. :D peace n pufs..

sacKO

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
If some how Its not to be , then there will be a time when I can thank U all. Just not here on earth.

Oh it's to be Moth. No questions about it. You're gonna kick this thing. Hopefully this feeding tube will help you keep your weight up and provide you with the nourishment that you need. You work on feeding your body and mind and we'll work on feeding your spirit. 5 weeks will be here and gone before you know it brother Moth.

There are brighter days ahead.

bright-day-ahead.jpg

GreatLakes THC :joint:

P

pine boy

Brighter days indeed,Prayers,love and goodness coming your way moth

moth

Cheers and Blessings

Well its early am, I cant sleep at this time and have so many things going on in my mind.

I thought to myself let me go on and receive the Great and Wonderful Blessings that You all have bestowed upon me as well as your time and energy.

It was a good day yesterday !

I had the strength after therapy to get a haircut and even pick up a Christmas tree. Made my Angel of a wife and Mother who is here to help with the burdens dinner !

Wheww wiped out after that but man its sooo good to be alive ! Sure we all know that.

I am sooory to ramble . There was so many things I wanted to say before I started and all I can think of at this time is I am one lucky fellow to have U All.

Please stay in my corner as the Love is hitting me and I am sending it back to you all.

Time to almost get ready to visit the my Friend the Machine , man that thing can kit some Rads out I am told }

Kindest and most sincere Blessings to you and keep the ones u Love Close.

zenoonez

Veteran
Thats good to hear Moth, I am glad you have family around to help you out. Just remember to keep puffin it will help you sleep and not feel so bad. Keep your spirits up man and keep us informed. :)