Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cooking With Cannabis > Pointless to eat edibles when smoking?

Thread Title Search
Pointless to eat edibles when smoking? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-14-2017, 05:28 AM #31
MurdaMishou

MurdaMishou will become famous soon enoughMurdaMishou will become famous soon enoughMurdaMishou will become famous soon enough
I must be from another dimension then. If i have the day off from work Ill eat two 50 mg cookies to start the day. Followed by a few dabs and doobs. Usually taking a weed nap by lunch time. Peace from Maine
MurdaMishou is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-26-2017, 06:07 AM #32
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor
Cool Hahaha!

First I ate a 25mg lollipop and smoked a few...

That was earlier.... now I just ate a very tasty 50mg Caramel

Prop 215 Compliant
420somewhere is online now Quote

Old 04-23-2017, 02:04 AM #33
Stan G.

Stan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of light
If you think smoking cancels out edibles, you are not eating enough edibles, or you haven't decarbed it for long enough. I stay blitzed of of edibles and smoke.
Stan G. is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2018, 09:01 AM #34
White Beard

White Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud of
Edibles only ever really hit me once, but even when I didn’t really feel it, I found that smoking potentiates the high
White Beard is offline Quote

Old 11-18-2018, 05:27 AM #35
MintyMick

Location: On an organic spaceship hurtling through the ether. Or somewhere in the Rocky Mountains...
MintyMick has a spectacular aura aboutMintyMick has a spectacular aura aboutMintyMick has a spectacular aura aboutMintyMick has a spectacular aura about
I don’t think it’s pointless to do both at the same time.

I’m currently drinking a limeaid mixed with some everclear tincture I made and I’m just about to smoke a mixed bowl of trainwreck and columbian gold...the limeaid tinc is just now starting to kick in and I’m smoking a bowl because I’m impatient. Plus the tinc will prob be full strength by the time I come down from my bowl.

So it isn’t pointless so much as a legitimate strategy that helps optimize my high.
MintyMick is offline Quote