What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICmag canadian clone or seed Co-Op??

clearheaded

with legalization months away, anyone interested in a clone co op/exchange? can set up a protocol for shipping and phytosanitary needs. ie non rooted and rinse in surfactant and bleach or peroxide solution. or IF rooted set up protocol to prevent any contam.

imagine ICmag would want people to sign a waiver for liability, but allow discussion of illegal dispenseries selling plant material or seeds so dont really see much difference. trade ratings may be a helpful thing.

I get Seed they likely dont want trades as they want to sell them to ay for servers. But think would be a greater thing for the cannabis community to easily diseminate genetics within canada as not everyone lives in BC where its easy to find/ swap cuts. And could start to have HYPEd cuts like in cannarado or cali as more people would have and smoke the same cutting. which in turn may help sell more seeds internationally ;)

Thoughts??

Maple_Flail

Personally not too keen about this idea. two main reasons.

I don't trust the postal services not to be retarded,
also I tend to prefer to be able to get a feel for the persons habits before I take and or share cuts.

otherwise I prefer seeds, that way I have choice. What I pick out of a pack of seed might be different then the next guy, keeps the local area from getting to samey if you need a change for a bag and not have to run a full cycle to get it.

Gmack

I think buying, selling or trading anything on the site is a violation of the tos and they will ban you. Best to exchange emails here then discuss the details off of the site.

Limeygreen

Veteran
As a side note to this, try a botanigard and insecticidal soap dip instead of bleach. 1.3 g/ litre botanigard with 1% insecticidal soap by volume. If you have mildew on the cutting, remove leaf before dip and isolate.

fatigues

Veteran
Yes, we're doing this. And we're not doing it by mail.

We are doing it face to face in the GTA. A group of us, now about twenty in size, are going to meet in a pot friendly space in the GTA about once a month to swap bud, seeds, and clones. And talk about growing and... relax.

And, oh yes, maybe pass around some colloidal silver for those who need it so we can expand on the feminized seed library to share among group members.

And if there were 40 or 100 of us? So much the better.

The post about Nugswap is here. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356039

Note: I am aware of similar efforts underway in New Brunswick, too.

clearheaded

interesting enough its becoming more of a thing. sponsor here is selling it and seen another canadian site selling pollen aswell.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
tenor.gif

clearheaded

i have LEDs and watch batterys kickin around. not sure if its acutally more stressful having light on a cut and not "sleeping", or not getting extended darkness trigger other hormones. at any rate those fancy clone shippers use them and for a few pennies can add led light to ur clones. lasts weeks on cheap asian watch batterys or can use larger battery just more to ship. red or blue prob best.

I will confirm if its chill with mods and if not can move to reddit. list what u have extra or if looking for something. might be a bit too cold atm, but regional with some heat packs prob be ok. bus might be good option?

LOVE to see canadian genetics make some rounds cough /get lol :) god, tuna, romulan, sweet skunk!, grapefruit, burmese, rockstar, timewarp clone if out there. and of course known CBD cuts and other worldwide elites but really would be nice to build canadian hype train lol :) and not just cake lime cookies from the south... i know of an old mikado cut kickin around never seen it tho..

forgot BC chemo lol..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts