What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How long can you store cannabutter?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
after 9 months and heat aint that ghee basically.. well it prob would be here it gets to 115 f outside.. in a car god only knows.. I wouldn't try it..yeehaw

ntbrass

it seriously looks fine after i cut the bottom bit off....
i cant smell or taste anythinh atm because i just had surgery.
my housemate said it just smelt like butter with weed in it still.

i did read somewhere that bad butter normall smells terrible and that it cant really hurt you and the smell would normally get you first.

so no harm in trying i guess!

kitti08

Safety

Safety

Seriously do not be using the butter at all if it has mold growing. Same with cheese. Once mold is present it needs to be tossed it is not safe to go cutting it off. Once mold has grown that means that the entire thing has the bacteria covering the butter and you could easily make yourself or someone else deathly sick and that's all we need is someone to die from a pot related incident all because you used moldy contaminated butter.
:comfort:

Latest posts

Latest posts