What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Trump Bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Seriously, can't you see that trump is constantly taunting and inciting people? This was a predictable outcome.

If you can't see it. The brainwashing is 100percent complete. The rest of us here are at least somewhat honest. Both sides have culpability in the political climate. You can do, think, or believe whatever you want. Just keep me out of it. I can't discuss things with a person who believes his ideaology, and politicians have no faults.

igrowone

Veteran
This guy is crazy but they say he is smart and articulate. He went to college. He was never political until the 2016 election. He has been crazy for over a decade though. His cousin said he would never want to hurt anybody and the bombs were not functional. It was just his crazy way to get his voice heard. And he isn't white. His mother is Italian and his father is Filipino. You could say he is half white but we know it never works that way. Case in point would be Derek Jeter. He looks mostly white just like this guy. His mother is white and his dad is black. For 20 years Derek Jeter has been called a black baseball player. Not a white baseball player. There are numerous examples like this in sports and they are never called white.

Cesar Soyac is a yellow man. Let that sink in. A yellow man. He is not a 56 year old white man. He is a 56 year old Filipino man.

We are not taking this hit Gypsy. The white man is not to blame for this one. This is a crazy yellow man.

i must ask, how does this change anything?
this absolves Trump from any blame?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahhh - politics - schmolitics..

We are all being played - by both sides of the divide - to a lesser or greater extent.

...and divisions don't help us further the cause of harmony and peace whatsoever - so who actually benefits from this great rift we see rapidly increasing today among the American people? - is it just a case of 'follow the money' - once again?

Maybe the elite - the 1%'ers - the ruling cabal - or whatever you want to call them have decided that they need a new cull to bring the world population down to 500 million or so, and this is how they are engineering it? Because they realize that with the worlds population already at 7.7 Billion people - with this global warming thing happening - and natural resources running out and/or being polluted at such an alarming rate - its time to get us all to turn on one another again.

iTarzan

Seriously, can't you see that trump is constantly taunting and inciting people? This was a predictable outcome.

No it was not predictable. If it is predictable than Columbine was predictable, Parkland was predictable and every other bad thing that has happened was predictable. The only reason it could be considered "predictable" is because the world never runs out of crazy people who can snap at any minute and do hideous stuff.

Trump has never ask people to do this. If he did only a few crazies would have voted for him. Once again your post are only aimed at fanning the flames of hate. You basically are saying that everybody that voted for Trump was hoping this would happen because it was predictable, expected....... that is idiotic and insulting.

I think deep down you are glad a Trump supporter finally did something like this. I think you are disappointed because nobody got killed so you could really use this in your posts. Sorry to say between left and right the only side that has drawn blood is the left. Two of your heroes. Hillary's bicycle lock guy and Bernie's baseball game assault rifle guy. But as you know they were predictable because Hillary said the people they were hurting were just deplorables.

packerfan79

Veteran

I can also see the Media doing the same thing. It's a regular occurrence for a leftist reporter's claim left wing violence is different. It is inherently okay because they agree with the ideology. When your devotion to ideology, over rides your ability to condemn the violence on your side, you shouldn't be anywhere a newsroom.

I have never approved of trump 100%. Trump was elected to send a very clear message. If the left wants to play dirty, so can we. If their was any single dissenting opinion on the left then I could see the outrage. It's like robots marching around repeatedly saying hes not my president, zombies may be a better description.

iTarzan

Igrow the post above answers your question. Trump did not cause this. He never said to do anything like this. Crazy people are crazy. I am not going to be politically correct or expect others to just so crazy people don't go crazy.

I actually believe the media, late night TV prodded this guy into going off. Their words and constant prodding did this. That is the reason. There was never any peaceful transition of power from the left, the media, tv and Hollywood. The right never got one bit of peace since the election. We can't watch tv, listen to the news, watch sports or listen to the radio without hearing how stupid we were for going with Trump. Even after Trump has made positive things happen they drone on and on.
They pop up everywhere. You can't watch anything or go anywhere without the constant badgering.

I want to snap but I am not crazy. It is pissing me off. Shut up and give out the awards, Shut up and play football. Shut up and make a tv show without politics. Robert Diniro, Alex Baldwin please shut up. Wait no PLEASE DIE!!!!!

That is what made Cesar Sayoc snap. Not what Trump said.

stadanko

Ahhh - politics - schmolitics..

We are all being played - by both sides of the divide - to a lesser or greater extent.

...and divisions don't help us further the cause of harmony and peace whatsoever - so who actually benefits from this great rift we see rapidly increasing today among the American people? - is it just a case of 'follow the money' - once again?

Maybe the elite - the 1%'ers - the ruling cabal - or whatever you want to call them have decided that they need a new cull to bring the world population down to 500 million or so, and this is how they are engineering it? Because they realize that with the worlds population already at 7.7 Billion people - with this global warming thing happening - and natural resources running out and/or being polluted at such a drastic level - its time to get us all to turn on one another again.

The Malthusian catastrophe you reference is inevitable and just now beginning. It'll surely cull the numbers.

If you follow the money it's easy enough to see who wins--

They own Fox News.
They own the GOP.
They own the NRA.
They own Trump.
Hell they even own the Brooklyn Nets!
They hijacked social media and play it like Yo-yo Ma plays the cello.
They seek to dominate the world's oil and sit at the top of the New World Order.

They are Putin and the Oligarchs, and they also own some big fuckin' boats

igrowone

Veteran
Igrow the post above answers your question. Trump did not cause this. He never said to do anything like this. Crazy people are crazy. I am not going to be politically correct or expect others to just so crazy people don't go crazy.

actually i was more referring to your mention of italian/phillipine parentage
i don't have an argument against his crazy, or that he is ultimately responsible for his actions
but there is not an equal sign with what trump is saying and his opponents are saying
trump is inciting violence, and escalates all the time
and a refusal to see that takes us to dark places

iTarzan

At the beginning of the thread there was discussion of another white man or whatever. Just pointing out he was not white.

It is also interesting because people associate Trump supporters as old white men. That he doesn't have woman or minorities as supporters. Looks like he does.

So the left vs the right in this instance is more the left who joined the right against the left.

His sisters and family are also staunch democrats. So it is a left family that had a brother become a turncoat. It is quite an interesting dynamic in all of this. A person of color at war with the democrats. Still a crazy person though.

White Beard

“packer fan” said:
If you can't see it. The brainwashing is 100percent complete. The rest of us here are at least somewhat honest. Both sides have culpability in the political climate. You can do, think, or believe whatever you want. Just keep me out of it. I can't discuss things with a person who believes his ideaology, and politicians have no faults.
You can’t prove any of it, can you? There are no facts, no witnesses, no public records to support your many just-plain-wrong things, but you’re *right* - and there’s no point you talking to those who don’t already know you’re right.

Say it in so many words: “I can’t back up my political charges, my character slurs, or my made-up events, but I don’t want you to call me on it when I make them; I’ll say it’s because you’re brainwashed - and don’t call me on that either.”

In other words, if we notice you making unfounded, unsupported, unsourced wild-ass claims, we should pretend you didn’t?
You think we should leave you out of it? When you deliberately *include* yourself with every comment?

You were not here, you did not say things.
Leave you out of it. Ooookay....

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Trump’s newest bit was a tribute to the Montana congressman who gained nationwide attention last year for body slamming a reporter.

“And by the way, never wrestle him. Do you understand that? Never,” Trump deadpanned, pausing for a moment to soak in the roaring crowd. “Any guy who can do a body slam — he’s my kind of guy,” the president continued, using his hands to mimic a body flipping onto the ground.

“There’s nothing to be embarrassed about,” Trump reassured Rep. Greg Gianforte, who pleaded guilty last year to assault over the incident, insisting it had actually helped him get elected to Congress.

Outside the Missoula International Airport, Trump’s remarks met, predictably, with widespread outrage. The White House Correspondents’ Association said Americans should “recoil from the president's praise for a violent assault on a reporter doing his Constitutionally protected job.”

Trump told Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.), who called on activists to confront administration officials, should “be careful what you wish for.”

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise,"

At a Las Vegas rally later that month, he said security guards were too gentle with a protester. "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

"Get him out," he said of a protester. "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."

"When you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just seen them thrown in, rough. I said, 'Please don’t be too nice,'" he said.

"When you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head you know, the way you put their hand over [their head]," Trump continued, mimicking the motion. "Like, 'Don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody, don’t hit their head.' I said, 'You can take the hand away, OK?'

"I have to tell you, you know, the laws are so horrendously stacked against us, because for years and years, they've been made to protect the criminal. Totally made to protect the criminal. Not the officers. You do something wrong, you're in more jeopardy than they are," he added.

iTarzan

actually i was more referring to your mention of italian/phillipine parentage
i don't have an argument against his crazy, or that he is ultimately responsible for his actions
but there is not an equal sign with what trump is saying and his opponents are saying
trump is inciting violence, and escalates all the time
and a refusal to see that takes us to dark places

You are referring to punching people in the face and body slamming a reporter.
Trump doesn't want people doing stuff to each other because they don't agree with them. He is ok with punching someone in the face if they came into your event and disrupted what you are wanting to do. You can punch them in the face if they get in your space and don't leave you alone. Many people agree with that myself included. Stop getting into people's faces and stopping them from peaceably assembling.

Reporters don't have the right to push a microphone repeatedly in your face, interrupt what you are saying or doing or get in your space. I bet you totally agreed with Hollywood stars busting people's cameras, pushing them down, Alex Baldwin or Sean Penn punching the paparazzi. But that was Trump giving a little humor to his peeps. They will never have a reason to body slam the media. And nobody has body slammed the media so it must not have incited anybody to do so.

Non president Trump says you can grab them by the pussy and the left goes wild. John Lennon says you can grab those groupie girls by the pussy and let them suck your dick and the guys on the left say yeah. Sex, drugs and rock and roll. Trump had groupies just like rock stars.

Punch them in the face and body slam them is way less then pipe bombs and way less then what the left has said. Things like blow up the white house, holding his severed head, NY Times story about killing Trump, NYC play stabbing Trump like in Julius Ceasar, Waters saying get in their face, don't let them pump gas, eat in peace, go to the movies. Tell them to get out they are not wanted.

Igrow I have a hard time understanding how you and others don't see this.

You know Trump has never drawn first blood in any of his battle with people. They all said something about him that crossed the line and then he counterpunches. I challenge anybody to show me where Trump started it first. The very first debate the others and the proctors ganged up on him and the gloves came off. That was the night his base was born. Anytime I see the media, tv, Hollywood and politicians all not like somebody that person becomes my guy. That is why Trump won.

iTarzan

Trump’s newest bit was a tribute to the Montana congressman who gained nationwide attention last year for body slamming a reporter.

“And by the way, never wrestle him. Do you understand that? Never,” Trump deadpanned, pausing for a moment to soak in the roaring crowd. “Any guy who can do a body slam — he’s my kind of guy,” the president continued, using his hands to mimic a body flipping onto the ground.

“There’s nothing to be embarrassed about,” Trump reassured Rep. Greg Gianforte, who pleaded guilty last year to assault over the incident, insisting it had actually helped him get elected to Congress.

Outside the Missoula International Airport, Trump’s remarks met, predictably, with widespread outrage. The White House Correspondents’ Association said Americans should “recoil from the president's praise for a violent assault on a reporter doing his Constitutionally protected job.”

Trump told Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.), who called on activists to confront administration officials, should “be careful what you wish for.”

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise,"

At a Las Vegas rally later that month, he said security guards were too gentle with a protester. "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

"Get him out," he said of a protester. "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."

"When you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just seen them thrown in, rough. I said, 'Please don’t be too nice,'" he said.

"When you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head you know, the way you put their hand over [their head]," Trump continued, mimicking the motion. "Like, 'Don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody, don’t hit their head.' I said, 'You can take the hand away, OK?'

"I have to tell you, you know, the laws are so horrendously stacked against us, because for years and years, they've been made to protect the criminal. Totally made to protect the criminal. Not the officers. You do something wrong, you're in more jeopardy than they are," he added.

I agree with everything he said just not your interpretations. Especially Maxine Walters. He wasn't saying something was going to happen to her. He was saying what if both sides do what you want people to do? There will be civil war. He was warning her to prevent it from happening.

If you think what he said was more incendiary than what Walters said your are out of you mind. This is unreal bullshit.

packerfan79

Veteran
You can’t prove any of it, can you? There are no facts, no witnesses, no public records to support your many just-plain-wrong things, but you’re *right* - and there’s no point you talking to those who don’t already know you’re right.

Say it in so many words: “I can’t back up my political charges, my character slurs, or my made-up events, but I don’t want you to call me on it when I make them; I’ll say it’s because you’re brainwashed - and don’t call me on that either.”

In other words, if we notice you making unfounded, unsupported, unsourced wild-ass claims, we should pretend you didn’t?
You think we should leave you out of it? When you deliberately *include* yourself with every comment?

You were not here, you did not say things.
Leave you out of it. Ooookay....

Again, I can call out the extremism on the right.
You can't call out extremism or the left. Enjoy your life, I got no room for you in mine. No need for a conversation .

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Again, I can call out the extremism on the right.
You can't call out extremism or the left. Enjoy your life, I got no room for you in mine. No need for a conversation .

Dude, you paying tribute to me or what? That is one of the criticisms I leveled at you MULTIPLE times! Multiple, multiple! Haha. The reason I started ignoring you was not only your refusal to acknowledge ANY negative facts regarding the right, but your refusal to address it when accused of it, by me, many times. Not trying to start crap, but it is really cool to see a victim of that mindset adopt the strategy. Good for you!

Klompen

They always talk about the violent and radical extreme left but what's the reality here lol? It's pure deflection and manipulation of the clueless average American.

View Image

Muslim extremists are a kind of far-right extremist. Islam is extremely conservative and patriarchal.

Klompen

What bothers me is that here we are wasting our time on the issue of a man allegedly sending a bunch of bombs that didn't explode to a bunch of rich people who can afford to defend themselves while the US government and its allies are dropping fully functional bombs on people who cannot defend themselves. Our mainstream media is utterly worthless.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Its all part of the deflection - smoke and mirrors - and un-reporting of the real news. The MSM does hardly ever report on what goes against their own political agenda - for example.

I was watching CNN some time ago and they were making a report on Yemen and how the USA was helping to feed starving children there - then the next segment was about a bus full of kids that was blown up in the capital of Yemen by a missile from Saudi Arabia that the USA had sold the Saudi's - BUT CNN did not state these facts- that the weapon that killed all those innocent kids was American made and delivered by the USA's main ally in the Arab world - CNN was trying to appease this terrible, criminal act by making out like the USA was actually helping the kids in Yemen....when in reality it was complicit in murdering Yemeni children.

Any reasonable thinking person would realize that some loon who sent some ineffective bombs to a bunch of rich people in the USA is no-where near as bad as what I have stated about Yemeni kids above - BUT this news story about the non-bombings of these wealthy Americans gets media attention for days/weeks even months - while the atrocity in Yemen is swept under the carpet and hardly mentioned at all.

What bothers me is that here we are wasting our time on the issue of a man allegedly sending a bunch of bombs that didn't explode to a bunch of rich people who can afford to defend themselves while the US government and its allies are dropping fully functional bombs on people who cannot defend themselves. Our mainstream media is utterly worthless.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
The Malthusian catastrophe you reference is inevitable and just now beginning. It'll surely cull the numbers.

If you follow the money it's easy enough to see who wins--

They own Fox News.
They own the GOP.
They own the NRA.
They own Trump.
Hell they even own the Brooklyn Nets!
They hijacked social media and play it like Yo-yo Ma plays the cello.
They seek to dominate the world's oil and sit at the top of the New World Order.

They are Putin and the Oligarchs, and they also own some big fuckin' boats

Putin and the Oligarchs

get the new album, its out today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts