What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best regular auto seeds

Elephunk

Hey guys,

I was wondering what the best regular packs of autos were out there and your picks for breeders.

Been checking out mephisto gear and I’m liking what I’m seeing/reading, but they’re all fem (understandably).

$100 on 7 beans... eh.

Also looking at ace seeds af lines.

I’m thinking I would do some fem packs for some breeding tools with a solid performing, regular variety, auto male and see where that goes in the seed batch that comes of it.

Basically looking to make some beans that I care less about if they get ripped/stunted/killed/etc for guerilla style OD next season.

Looking for gear that will yield consistent plants under 3ft tall for concealment. Decent yield (Conditions, I know) more important would be potency/smell/flavor.

Any input is greatly appreciated from you guys who have been running the AF.

I remember when LR was the first out and it was underwhelming. Shit has changed it looks like and I’m thinking the speed/stature would be great for an OD crop if it’s decent enough smoke.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Elephunk :

There's not a lot of autoregs on the market but there are some .

Buddha seeds . Shortstuff seeds Bank . Flash Seeds .
There are possibilities they are same guys behind the 3 companies .

Emerald Triangle have 4 autoregs also . & few more I'm forgetting .

Here's your males . Hope it helps !

:tiphat:

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Check out Aridbud's offerings at Afterthought autos .
Most if not all his seeds are regulars.

Elephunk

Thanks for the recommendations everyone. I followed up on everything. Airbuds I had checked out before posting so I had theirs in mind.

Going to end up doing some Emerald Triangle regs, airbud regs, and ace regs. Mephisto fems.

The other project I’m going to run is GG #3 crosses. Researching suitable candidates now.

I dont think I’ll cross it to any autos because I don’t want to end up with a full auto/ GG line. I want to keep the ability to veg and clone, but really early finish for some multicropping

Goal is to have varieties that finish my outdoor season by end of July- mid August. Get in, get out while surrounding vegetation is still green and big.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks all for the kudos. We're cranking out new selections on soon. Hope to be back on reinvented Seedbay site once up and running again. On several USA sites.

Last edited:

Jammal

I had good luck using flash seeds KVS, would defiantly consider using them again for making seeds. good selection of regulars

breed to

KVS x Big buddah SAS ===fantasitc
KVS X Pyramid Anesthesia===potent comma dose
KVS x KVS ===still good but not as good first generation or as others and outcrosses

Koondense

Veteran
La Buena Hierba autoflowers are probably the most resistent for outdoor guerrilla, i highly recommend LBH. All regulars.

Cheers

Veggia farmer

I too can recommend LBH.. Regular seed and got a great deal for them. Tasted some auto kush these days, I liked it.. Like now, damn fine hehe

JDubsocal

For autos I had great results with growers choice seeds. I run autos in the off season, still new to it but found their blueberry auto have me the best results so far. Their cheese auto isn't bad either and i only grow for myself. Check them out.

DTOM420

A bunch of people I know that are all about the auto and are really pushing the envelope, so to speak, with autos are using some of the genetics over on autoflower-portal.net. I’m not sure of the exact policy on ICMag regarding the posting of exterior links; so I don’t want to post an active link. I haven’t tried breeding my own seeds yet so I can’t give my personal experience with them. But, the guys who I really look up to, regarding autos, have had terrific results with some of the genetics from the regular seeds on that site. So, when I DO get around to making some seeds of my own I’ll definiteky be trying some of those genetics.

What about using colloidal silver on a strain you really like and making some seeds from one of those autos? Just a thought.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right on.... there are numerous choices for autos out there. Do your research, grow them as Cvh explained in weekly tutorial, you'll have a nice product in the end. We send a Grow Guide to our customers to ensure success. Helpful tips, DO's and DON'Ts.