What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best malawi

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
They may do that. My guess is they will run climate controlled greenhouses, and be able to flower any given plant for as long as it needs. Not saying they won't try and breed fast finishers, cause that just means more harvest's per year.

It's a done deal. It was passed in November. There's a little debate going on still, but no one in the Senate will obstruct. The Governor General will sign, then it's law. Think of it like colorado, only on a federal scale. Once that's done, the only personal non-licensed restrictions are on personal possession of no more than 30 grams at a time (like in your pocket at the park for example), and a maximum of 4 plants per household at any stage of growth (regardless of sex). Commercial and Medical growers have been good to go for a while now.

As for breeding, I wouldn't expect any more than is currently being done. That means Indoor Sativa's only with no push for an outdoor pheno. Almost ALL medical/retail growing is indoor. It has nothing to do with the weather, I've seen it hit 90F in September, but rather it's about the only way they can produce a crop with zero contaminants. Last year, most medical companies suffered severe and all but crippling recalls because of contaminants. And that was indoor stuff.

Everytime I think about growing a nice Sativa outdoor, I get a hardon. I'll roll the dice and try a couple this year, but will most likely focus on 50 or so SuperAuto Sativas. Something like Herbies Short Stuff Super Stinky. They're still 6' tall and heavy yielders.

Last edited:

turtlehams

equilibrium genetics has some amazing heirloom malwai. ive grown out the sparkle cherries (phantom x malawi) the african 75% (Nigerian x afghani) x malawi they have a haze malawi cross to and i think a romulan malawi too. amazing stuff from this dude ! ive got some pics on my insta from the grow coldplayisdead is my name there.

have a great one friend!

hello, which is the malberry malawi? And where does one find those seeds? Do you know anything about the malberry malawi strain?

thanks

grayeyes

I have never understood why someone would take a strain he wasn't familiar with (like grown at least 3 generations) and want to cross it with something else he knows nothing about. Pollen chucking without responsiblity.

That's how you get crappy gelato x. wedding cake x godzilla.

Vital

I have Ace's Malawi, to me they are the sativa guru's and have focused on it for many years. Can't go wrong with them IMHO.