What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Sativa ~ Federation Seeds

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hola Sativa Fans,

I would like to start this thread by sending a Huge Thank You to mazar_man and bodhi for their KINDness and commitment to the plant. I am fortunate to have their trust for this preservation run of the Hawaiian Sativa by Federation Seeds. I successfully sprouted 2 of 11 seed from mazar_man's stock estimated at 8-10yrs old, and 9 of 10 seeds from Bodhi's stock estimated to be 6-8yrs old; received 4 weeks apart.

Here are some pictures of the little beauties for your viewing pleasure and I will provide updates along the way to track their progress.

B

back_woods

r_c colas

i have to ask about the avatar. i thought i read you breed these Neapolitan's is this the case? figured i would ask before the show got going hard. back to the scheduled program

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hola back_woods,

Yes indeed I bred Mastino Napoletano for some 15 yrs! Decided to focus my attention on other pursuits now and have down sized to Rottweillers, no breeding and just pets:)

Saludos

RC_Colas

r_c colas

i have to ask about the avatar. i thought i read you breed these Neapolitan's is this the case? figured i would ask before the show got going hard. back to the scheduled program

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Does this mean the HS will be available in the future?

I've been kicking myself for years 'cause I didn't grab some when I could.

RC_Colas

Veteran
Yes this is for the community amigo, as a strain in the hands of many is safer then in the hands of just a few:)

Saludos

RC_Colas
:tiphat:

Does this mean the HS will be available in the future?

I've been kicking myself for years 'cause I didn't grab some when I could.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Dude I don't know how u do it but you keep one upping yourself..... I love hawians... this was one I always regret missing out on....

JACKBAYBEH

FINALLY!! I been begging for a Fed Hawaiian repro for the past couple of years. I too am still pissed at myself for not scoring these years back. I have seen a few repros done but the beans were kept private. Would love to have the Hawaiian for parental stock for future chucking.
Thanks for doing this RC. Good on you!:tiphat:

seeded

This should be a great grow to watch and you're awesome for doing a reproduction for the community RC. There's going to be a lot of people crossing a line off their genetic bucket list because of you :good:

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hola JACKBAYBEH,

My pleasure and I think there are alot of us in that boat...never thought Federation would disppear.

The Heros in this thread are mazar_man and bodhi...I am just the messenger. They deserve Big Props for generously sharing the seeds with me and embody the true spirit of being part of a community. Please send Thanks to both of them for making this possible.

Saludos

RC_Colas
:tiphat:

FINALLY!! I been begging for a Fed Hawaiian repro for the past couple of years. I too am still pissed at myself for not scoring these years back. I have seen a few repros done but the beans were kept private. Would love to have the Hawaiian for parental stock for future chucking.
Thanks for doing this RC. Good on you!:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts