What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A+B Nutrients: Same nutes in different bottles..??

ChenBenTz

So, I've noticed something odd.

Every A+B nutrients I've looked at recently have the same NPK values between their 'Grow' and 'Flower' types.

For instance, Dutch Pro -

Grow A: 3-0-3
Grow B: 1-2-3

Bloom A: 4-0-3
Bloom B: 1-2-3

So, in fact, the flowering nutes are a higher N count.

And I've had pretty great results w/Dutch Pro.

Same goes for House and Garden - same A+B for the entire duration.

So, what's the deal? Same nutes in a different bottle..??

Dkgrower

Veteran
Naaa u have S in 1 of the bottels and Ca in the Other if you mix them - they will percipitate gypsum - Hence selftime is near zero.

In essence the best way is 3 part Nutrients - where the Micro is kept for it self in a seperate bottel - Why the chelation agents use have sort life time at low pH - hence most micronutrient is not avalible because it gets locked when u mix the nutrients.

Anyway its all due to chemical laws - get educate and read a book =)

Otherwise dont think to much - just grow and grow and perfect you growing enviroment - nutrients have minimal effect if the enviroment is not proper !

ChenBenTz

What I'm asking is whether the nutrients in the Grow series is identical to the Flower series.

This has nothing to do with the differences between the A and B bottles within the same series.