What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kalishnapple and xs

Ganja baba

Veteran
Hi guys I've not been around for a while but back at it now makin some fine new strains regulars and feminised ,
Just wondering how many kalishnapple xs are out there every now and then I see some on the boards , but never really find grow logs . I'm about to plant more seeds to find the spicy fruity pheno as the tropicanna pheno never was my cup of tea . Great yield just didn't have the edge in other aspects .

Im really interested to see what others have made with the shnaps .it's nice to know she's out there doing her thing with other members .
Please post any kalishnapple pics and any info on crosses people have heard of ,
Thanks
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

Mayhem84

Wow always wanted to run her I got sum kalisnapple x ssh on the go il take sum pics wen there flipped

Ganja baba

Veteran
Wow always wanted to run her I got sum kalisnapple x ssh on the go il take sum pics wen there flipped

Who made them bro ? And wicked can't wait to see them
There is psychotropic from kg beans looks great ,
Yes I still have seeds all ways did it's such a stable cross every plant from seed more or less looks the same just slight taste and smell veriations ,
Gooey breeder made gooey X kalishnapple
But I sent him seeds so his is a different pheno of kalishnapple
Trichome jungle made kalishnapple kush

Mayhem84

Dynasty made a small batch iv never tried or grown out kalisnapple on her own wots she like to grow an smoke

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Will try some Tropical Snow [Krome White Triangle X Kalishnapple (tropicana pheno)] very soon, heard that the yield shall be amazing in compare with effect/taste

any other grown the Tropical Snow yet?

Brelva

Dynasty Genetics have Pineapple Fields - Kalishnapple x Ms. Universe and Moose & Lobsta - Kalishnapple x Oregon Huckleberry.

They're releasing a new one around July called Bird of Paradise which is Kalishnapple x Blue Heron.

Pineapple Fields has been documented pretty well, supposed to be killer.

Virgin1

Wow they are absolutely huge , i never run them but as mentioned above pyscotropic kg beans was rated well with those that run her

Mayhem84

Will try some Tropical Snow [Krome White Triangle X Kalishnapple (tropicana pheno)] very soon, heard that the yield shall be amazing in compare with effect/taste

any other grown the Tropical Snow yet?

That sounds like a nice cross let us no how she is. The pics at the top this page make drool do u no wot pheno that is

Ganja baba

Veteran
Kalisnapple and Kalishnapple are the same, just diff spelling/pronunciation.

I made kalishnapple before he made the kalisnapple two years later not related in any way ask him he's a good mate of mine , his refers to the fruit beverage drink mine the alcohol drink . Mine is kalimist pre 98 X uk pineapple , both great strains though

Cloneman

Veteran
Shit you beat me...

Here's Prof P's (Dynasty) description

Mom- Kali Snapple is an elite clone that consists or Snowbud/Pineapple x Kali Mist (pre 2000). By far the smelliest plant I’ve ever had in my garden, this trait passes down in the Pineapple fields gene pool

Have done the Kalishnapple kush and the Kalishnapple x pure gooey, nice but didn't keep them.

I liked the Pineapple fields, big colas, ran it twice, got a big box of it and moved on, but that's just me..

Mayhem84

His pineapple fields realy interest me r the pheno description like wot he say on his site proper feeling sum pineapple smoke hopefully 1 of these kalisnapple x ssh have sum in

Brelva

I made kalishnapple before he made the kalisnapple two years later not related in any way ask him he's a good mate of mine , his refers to the fruit beverage drink mine the alcohol drink . Mine is kalimist pre 98 X uk pineapple , both great strains though

So the difference is, they both have kali mist and pineapple, but the snapple has snowbud as well?

Mayhem84

Sorry mate didn't realise its was a totally different strain.