What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

APTUS ALL IN ONE LIQUID

mink23

Hello everyone,
im a long time lurker and reader but never posted.Now i have a question about these nutrients which are new to the market.
i have been using their boosters for some time now and am very pleased.

If some of the experienced growers and nutrient experts would have a comment on it and its composition i would be very gratefull!

thanks in advance and here is the link:
https://www.growshoponline.nu/en/nutrients-additives/aptus/aptus-all-in-one-liquid-1-liter/

peace Mink

BCNeil

I think its too new for many people to have much experience with it.

I use to use the aptus boosters and really liked them. However, they still aren't available for sale anywhere in Canada after several years. So I had to move on.

mink23

thanks man for the reply.
I know its very new and that people dont have experience with it but was wondering about the npk ratios if someone could comment on that if they are good for cannabis growing.

Again thanks for your comment.

Dkgrower

Veteran
Standart hardwater type fertiliser with micro.

The problem with such formulations is that the microelements is chelated, those will not be very effective since the chelation will decompose quite rapid after the product is formulated at the production site

This is the reason why professionel micro nutrition is keep apart in a single solution at neutral pH levels.

Latest posts

Latest posts