What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cote

Nice pictures of the mama thai meizzwang. I tried these a few years back and I kept them around just because they made me laugh they were so leafy. You definitely got a better pheno than mine were, you can just look at some of my pictures in my mama thai album here on icmag. This pheno you have actually looks very similiar to a plant I just grew from seed that a friend brought back from thailand. It bleed red when I pinched the tops so I hit it with some double thai f2 pollen. The buds on it where about 5 inches in diameter and smelled of caramel, and in the end it looked just like a giant octopus. I remember the smell on the mama thai was very good, spicy sweet and just intense but damn it looked like cabbage! As for wild thailand yeah mine looked like it coulda been a skunk cross for sure, but it did yield some very sweet lemony buds that were prone to mold near the end.

thejact55

Impressive WOS Thai. I grew one out years ago and it wasn't that impressive. Much more dense buds, but fairly tall. I have been sitting on mama thai, but haven't got it high on my list to pop.
The most impressive plant thai wise I grew was a G13 or something like that. Was a freebie. 18 weeks and going strong I cut it. Wasn't in to those plants as I am nowadays. I will try to find a pic in my archives.

Truhan

Mamma Thai

Mamma Thai

Cultivadas 35 lat sur

Floración 16 semanas

Saludos

: Tiphat:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1489524000499-540x402.jpg
    FB_IMG_1489524000499-540x402.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 41
  • FB_IMG_1489524055695-540x723.jpg
    FB_IMG_1489524055695-540x723.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 41
  • FB_IMG_1489524063827-540x723.jpg
    FB_IMG_1489524063827-540x723.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 65

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I grew a 10 pack of Mama Thai from Seedsman. Most finished 14-16 weeks and I had two that went 20.

All very potent. The 20 weekers didn't feel potent when I first tried it but after 5 months of cure, it was very very psychedelic.

There was some variation on size height and structure but the effect and aromas were uniform. Lime green leaves that were very skinny fingered, with bamboo like stems. Smelled like spice, citric with some earth.

I keep on finding this with Sativas, but not once with Indicas/Hybrids

meizzwang

Impressive WOS Thai. I grew one out years ago and it wasn't that impressive. Much more dense buds, but fairly tall. I have been sitting on mama thai, but haven't got it high on my list to pop.
The most impressive plant thai wise I grew was a G13 or something like that. Was a freebie. 18 weeks and going strong I cut it. Wasn't in to those plants as I am nowadays. I will try to find a pic in my archives.
To correct an earlier statement I made, I remember someone mentioning in a thread that mama thai was from seedsman, not WOS. Checked my seed stash and low and behold, the original packaging indicates it's from Seedsman!

Smoochieboochie: thanks for digging that up, good to know!

geneva_sativa

There have been reports of the older Mama Thai stock flowering between 16 - 18 weeks. . .

I clearly remember those older reports and I have seen Mustafunk comment about this also.

Sativan

It's not pure. It was crossed to reduce flowering time.
I read it on their website I do believe.
I've got one regular seed remaining.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Hi Dr.King.. i have new details from breeder... :tiphat:
Parents are an early thai mother and a skunk no.1 father.
Mostly sativa
Flowering 70 days
Indoor 9-11 wks.
Outdoor Nov
High yield
That is what they say at seedsman subforum

Truhan

mmmm it is speculated a lot.

What is true about mama thai? ... that nothing that is announced seems to correspond with reality.

Seedsman says it's an early sativa (11 weeks). and one of its moderators announces with great fanfare, that in reality, mama thai, is not a pure thai, but a hybrid, which is a cross with skunk!

*misleading advertising ??

all hung ...

then they have the experience of those who have cultivated it, (I include myself) and what most report is about a sativa over the 14 weeks, many over the 16 and some (where I again include myself) over 20 weeks. All very far from those 11 weeks.

that's mama thai ... anything.

The only certainty is that he has not made merits to be in the landraces room.

regards.

: tiphat:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Mama thai de seedsman ,selección de Truhan.
Algunas empezando a florar y otra mas avanzada,a dias de la llegada de otoño en Chile.

La verdad no le veo skunk por ningun lado :tiphat:

Mama thai #1
[URL=https://preview.ibb.co/m2bRsx/DSCF6166.jpg]View Image[/url]

Mama Thai #2
[URL=https://preview.ibb.co/jEYszc/DSCF6162.jpg]View Image[/url]
como compartir fotos

Mama thai #3 la mas tardía.
[URL=https://preview.ibb.co/i1xfkH/DSCF6169.jpg]View Image[/url]
fotos para pagina web

Saludos.

Se ve hermosa Yaxu :yes:

W

Water-

just noticed that seedsman is selling mama thai - 100 seeds for 125$.

yaxu

Veteran
Hola amigos! Vengo actualizar las mama thai.

Mama Thai#1 lleva 12 semanas de flora..flores algo compacta..aromas cítricos,madera.

Mama Thai #2 11 semanas de flora.Flores airiadas,aromas idénticos a mama thai #1

Todas resistentes al moho y a la botritis.

No tengo mas que aportar hasta que las pruebe 😁