What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colombian Black

Hmong

Veteran
amazing grow vapor! those blacks look awesome.

Col. Black is still absent in my collection. I once had the chance to get my hands one some beans from Breeders Choice Organisation, but I took the Hmong Thai instead and short after the seedbank closed. what a pitty

since I'm from Europe I've never ever been able to try colombian weed. it would be a new milestone in my stoner career :biggrin:

Last edited:

bigherb

Veteran
Vapor

Amazing pics ,Truly gorgeous

Your patience an skill are most respected ,I apprecaite the smoke report an grow report

I got some CB for da future ,Im just waiting for a predicted indian summer an iroquois winter lol

1luvbigherb

slater

wow them plants at 101 days look nice....I grew some viet blacks outdoors in ny that looked like that when finished,,,,,i grew them indoors all winter and then the clones actually finished od....I assume that the reason they flowered this far north is because they were from older plants,...buds were wispy black/purply...and amazing smoke...

your pics brought back some memories...and made my mouth water....ty

fuck man, nice plants

got linked here from medmans bullshit "just let me kiss my own arse n toot my own horn" thread

I tells ya, i'd prefer to smoke these than his "rock star blahblah" or "med man brand cheerios" or whatever

vapor

Veteran
Was a fun 420 in vansterdam this year yeehaw! Looking forward to some crosses......thanks for taking the time to look/// I will post pictures in the future as i flower more colombian blacks///
ps we have some more long flowering girls coming down the line soon///

J-Icky

I recently go some brick weed that looked very similar to your finished pics. The black that was actually a very dark purple that could only be seen in bright lighting, the whitish green or golden green colors and those rusty brown/red hairs. The high was also dead on, up alert head high with a racy heart. Don't get me wrong yours looks a million times better not being smashed to all hell but it makes me wonder if I stumbled upon some south american black landrace.
Now I really wish I could start my grow right now just so I could pop the seeds I got out of that brick. It would be awesome if I really did "stumble" upon some real Colombian black. But chances are mine is just some mexican hybrid where they introduced some "foreign" purple genetics that eventually darkened to blackish as the mex genes dominated the hybrid.

JohnnyTHCeeds

What company would have the pure Columbian seeds. I have been on a quest for C Red. I am hoping it is the Red Bud Strain I had over 30 years ago. I have seeds for the gold but not Black or Red. I would just about give up a body part to find these.

JohnnyTHCeeds

Vapor

Amazing pics ,Truly gorgeous

Your patience an skill are most respected ,I apprecaite the smoke report an grow report

I got some CB for da future ,Im just waiting for a predicted indian summer an iroquois winter lol

1luvbigherb

Where did you find your CB seeds. I would be very interested in trying these on my spring run.

bigherb

Veteran
Where did you find your CB seeds. I would be very interested in trying these on my spring run.

Gage green genetics carries the colombian black . I understand it to be pure lowland . Aswell a gold that is a hybrid of a highland gold and a rainbow type aka mota

I must suggest to a lumbo lover as yourself From CBG punto rojo and Mangobiche . Charlie Garcia is a very gifted an knowledgeable breeder who has worked these old school gems

Best wishes in your search

1luvbigherb

Budracer

I recently did a light dep at 48 north smg from world of seeds started indoors for 6 months then moved to ghouse veged for another 2 and finished up at almost 50 weeks. Total yield was almost 1/2 lb of the best smelling buds I ever grew

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What company would have the pure Columbian seeds. I have been on a quest for C Red. I am hoping it is the Red Bud Strain I had over 30 years ago. I have seeds for the gold but not Black or Red. I would just about give up a body part to find these.

Gage green genetics carries the colombian black . I understand it to be pure lowland . Aswell a gold that is a hybrid of a highland gold and a rainbow type aka mota

I must suggest to a lumbo lover as yourself From CBG punto rojo and Mangobiche . Charlie Garcia is a very gifted an knowledgeable breeder who has worked these old school gems

Best wishes in your search

1luvbigherb

:bump: Great thread Vapor!

I would get Colombian Black from Bodhi

but Charlie Garcia is a boss and Gage Green Genetics are awesome too.

I have a pack of CB from Bodhi just itching for a breeding project.

I just have to pick what Indicas to throw in there with all the Colombians (open pollination seems like the best choice)..

vapor

Veteran
I still have a few hundred Colombian black seed bodhi sent me many years ago... They were def from the same batch of plants that i got my first ones from.....{dont recall the dudes name he disappeard collecting in Colombia if i recall}

RasTarzan

Veteran
This was Colombian Black from Breeder Choice.
Don't know what to think about this one....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It will be better in a greenhouse!

Last edited:

rolandomota

Breeders choice/ hot house flowers are theives. They were doing good until they got greedy and started their own company to steal money and not ship anything. They got mad at bodhi and snowhigh for using their sativa strains to pollenchuck their own crosses and make their own pure seeds and sell to the masses wich is pretty ridiculous to be mad at that if you ask me. They could have just expanded and sold their seeds to the masses but they failed miserably.

So make those seeds if you have them because you wont find these strains for sale from these shady breeders.

Latest posts

Latest posts