What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OH MY FUCKING GOD. Well, looks like I'll not be eating today.

:moon: There should be a Goatse smilie...

THANKS CD! you fucking sicko.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
I think you forgot groady ho, access..
5 ah ah ah..

What he said....:yeahthats
I can't count past 4 anyway.....you know what O's budder does to a man's brain...so you'll have to excuse me for any lapses in memory. ROFL!
Well F.U.C.K.I.N.G. welcome to Groady Ho....also. :friends:

The "Goatse" eh? You know I can't resist clicking on an image that someone has told me to avoid.....I can't say I'm surprised. Cella has been all cooped up being domestic since the bambino came....and this is what happens. I still don't understand why it's called a "Goatse". I think it's more appropriate to call it the "moist red cave"....but I guess that's not generation Y or X or Z enough...ROFL!

Hmmmmmmm.....naming something that's associated with "The Church"......I already hooked up Jiped with the "MOFO" name....which was rather catchy and immediately got adopted...(BTW that's a beautiful strain if I haven't said so before...). How about "HOLY SHIT"? You can even put an asterisk in the "I" or something if you wanted to be a poof. There's a strain called "Shit"....so why not "HOLY SH*T"? Could also be "HOLY MACKEREL".....oooooh..I got one....how about "THE BURNING BUSH"? Brings to mind all sorts of biblical associations....
It's considered a religious icon, and helped create the 10 Commandments....you can't go wrong with that...OMG...here's two more broskY: "THE NEW TESTAMENT".....I think that's kinda snazzy.....or "THE GOSPEL". That's something Arjan himself would name a strain...better snatch that up before he does....LOL. Actually he'd probably call this stuff "THE PONTIFF HAZE #2" or something like that...If it were a 3 way cross you could call it "THE TRINITY".

Oooooooooh...how about a one name strain "PURGATORY" or "SANCTUARY"....or if you're a fan of Black Sabbath you could call it "THE SOUTHERN CROSS"?
How about "MOTHER SUPERIOR"?

Well, I think you get the point. :friends:

Just some suggestions from your friendly neighborhood "AccessNDX"
3365633287_f11e65a4bb.jpg

Last edited:

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GODDAMNIT CD! What do you think people will do when you put do not click. I mean it. You reallly said, click this! quick! NOW...NOW NOW NOW! Cause judging from these posts, everyone else did what I did and clicked the fuckin thing.
asshole...
how am I supposed to get that out of my head? anyone? MAKE IT STOP!..(where is my 40 cal...) Goatse... a new strain shall bear that name...heh

anyhoo...SSG (Sunday School Girls) and Blaspheme are diggin right now....Keep em coming!...except for you CD...your grounded...:laughing::noway::1help:

good vibes

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Guys ....first off...welcome to the new FUCKEM members !

second...keep the pics on topic....otherwise .....you know what i mean Family!keep it in line plz :joint:

pthway4

My apologees...Back on topic....repost- can anyone give me hints on isolating male/female plants for breeding..You can see the space i am working with in most of my freegrow pics..thanks

F.U.C.K.E.M.
FOREVER!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Nevermind. Definitely not on topic cannabis wise.

Last edited:

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Good Call Core

Just need to stay on the "straight and narrow" path of cannabis....

As for that screen shot Money put up--no way in the world (at least not my world anyway) somebody is coming up with 1/4 million for some beans.

Access you are correct sir that name was a good one.

peace
jip

C

cellardweller

my apologies for dropping that link bomb on you guys..won't happen again..
I removed it..:joint:

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Wow, see how great we are at moderating ourselves?

We're such good boys.

We're learning to think the way we're supposed to now. :wink:

If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yep,thanks core...come on fellas.....you know better.........:noway:.....play nice now:nanana:....

W

WeldFlash420

Welcome aboard fellow F.U.C.K.E.M crew. Throwing the Fighting Budhas outside tonight, took a dozen cuts from them both and passed them along to friends on the left coast. I'll get some pics of these fine ladies this evening....along with pics of BubbaChunk, Flodica, and BLue Moonshine all in veg. Boring pics I know but fine plants so far. Another week of veg and these will be gettin the flip. Stay tuned for the show.
By the way, the pics have been flowing something fierce in here keep up the great work FUCKERS!!!! Representin the tristate here!

C

cellardweller

well I wouldn't say that Lapi..
I Am Just Bored Outta My Mind Over Here. :laughing:
I was just having a bit of fun, and only posted a link to a pic, not the pic itself.
I did say not to click it. Last thing I wanna do is be the one responsible for getting the fam in trouble and getting our brand new thread shut down. Hell, it doesn't even have a scratch on it yet..

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO...it was funny though CD...lol. My retort was strickly humorous..hope it came out that way..
good vibes

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol dub...a sick pic thread could be fun in the social group though if the mods wouldnt mind that...could be titled look at ur own risk type thing....i wouldnt think it would be an issue if we dont get to carried away in there.after all the open boards cant access that...idk...and them prices Mm threw up on that pic...reF.U.C.K.I.N.Gdiculous yo :jawdrop: :nono: peace-T-

thanks for the shout outs too fellaz i just try to do what i can with the space i have right now...believe me i have WAY more lights and not enough room to hang them...stockin up for my dream rooms:yoinks: :yeahthats:yoinks:
peace.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Core wasn't talking about any Goatse action....you know he has it in for me....every time I post a picture of Spiderman (especially at the Vatican) or the Count from Sesame street...he loses his friggin mind....
I think the goatse just pushed him over the edge. It's the childhood memory stuff that really gets in his craw.

MonEy: I got your badooon bro. Anytime, anyplace, anyreason. You know how to find me. I'm just looking for excuses to break out the blue missle!

John: *blush*....I'm glad you liked the name bro! Anything for my F.A.M.I.L.Y.

And for the rest of you F.U.C.K.S. and aspiring members....let that be a lesson to you! Post pot pictures only....or I'll have to smack you on the knuckles!
Nun_ruler.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts