What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HEADY BLUNTS -- 400w vert micro cab - 22.5" tall -- organic soil w/ blumats!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
This whole setup is sweet. I love this picture, my favorite you posted yet.
picture.php

I can't help but think of somebody else opening that looking for a pair of socks or something and then getting slapped in the face by the widow. Widow judo chop! :laughing:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
the buds are getting so heavy :D i've been weaving them together to try and get some structure, but i'll probably have to put a frame in on the other side to support the two on the left.

i think the swelling phase is slowing down and the buds are gonna start to really pack on the trichs :D :D :D

anyway, here's the cab today at week 7 :D

picture.php

Where's the light coming from in that pic? Do you have some sort of utility light in there?

EdIt: lol^

K

Krshna

hehe.. welll.. i saved all the plugs i cut out :D

i figured i'd just wood putty them back in and paint over it before i move out.. :artist:

:laughing: were in the same boat brother, I cut a 6" hole in my ceiling and another little one for an extention cord to go into the attic, got the plug saved in a plastic bag lol ! I also plan on rerouting the heating ducts in the winter time to accomidate my makeshift room in the attic :dance013: good to know there are others out there hacking up their apartments! grow on!

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
Where's the light coming from in that pic? Do you have some sort of utility light in there?

EdIt: lol^

i have a long cord and socket with a 100w incandescent bulb i use for pictures.

here's the cab with the hps on :D

picture.php

WDI- hillarious hahaha.

L

laylow

Nice little setup heady... :D your clothes must stink of weed lol.. crazy mofo... love it :pimp3:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
Nice little setup heady... :D your clothes must stink of weed lol.. crazy mofo... love it :pimp3:

i hope not! my filter is pretty burley (link in sig). i thought it was starting to struggle a couple weeks ago but it turned out to be a dead skunk down the block :D

Epic Heady,
I've got to get a 6" cooltube. I think the extra diameter would help with my cab.

i got mine on craigslist used for 50% of the retail price. way more reasonable IMO. plus it's not like they age or whatever lol.

the DIY ones are cool, but this thing is really well made. borosilicate glass prob like 6mm thick. lantern glass cant' really compete.

what'd you use for your vert cab?

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
A 4" bake-a-round pyrex tube.
Too much restriction with the bulb inside.
I see 6" ones on ebay selling for $45.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
yea i bet it's tight in there. i wouldn't be surprised if the 6" tube really improved your heat exhausting efficiency.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
i'm not lovin the burnt tips, but it's the damn heat and there's not much i can do about it.

one day this past week it hit 97* at the canopy! way too hot.

i gotta say tho, the widow is taking it remarkably well. this cut is a great plant for me to learn with -- very resilient.

i know i'll be getting better results next cycle when the weather will be nicer and my cab's temps will drop back to the 75-84 range during lights on.

Garuda

Veteran
Not really what I'd call micro but great stuff nonetheless :D Keep up the great work :)
i know i'll be getting better results next cycle when the weather will be nicer and my cab's temps will drop back to the 75-84 range during lights on.
:yeahthats Can't wait til autumn :D

Greetz,
Garuda.