What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It looks like J Sessions is getting his way....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolandomota

https://kdvr.com/2018/01/04/u-s-to-end-policy-that-let-legal-marijuana-flourish/
stay safe everyone the cole memo is about to implode. Its looking like a state law vs feds law showdown your state wont protect you if your breaking state law. Stay up everyone this might be a good thing emphasis on might. Did these fucking lawmakers not realize what the cole memo was until now? I see this as a good thing actually so we can tell people that the feds are crazy and our reps ignore us at the fed level to change weed laws

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope this will be fire up the States ass to make them actually represent their citizens but I doubt it will be!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, for those of us living in non-med/rec states still living in reality - just another day. F.U.C.K.E.M. Overgrow Regulation. Overgrow Prohibition. :joint:

dank.Frank

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wow, this will sure fuck with the predicted tax income of Cali and Colorado. but still means the local U.S. attorneys can decide to leave it alone right? i'm sure a lot of pressure will be on them to let things be. the local governments want that money after all.

igrowone

Veteran
this is a tentative probe, how much push back will there be?
the screams from fellow bureaucrats will be deafening, pulling money from their grubby fingers
it is a 'now or never' moment, but i think the federal moment has already passed

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Sessions rescinds Cole memo

Sessions rescinds Cole memo

9news.com

Can this possibly be true? Just days after Cali opens up for REC weed, Sessions came up with this. Cali is big enough to be its own country and Sessions wants to take it on? God I hope this story is wrong but it was on the TV news site.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
It’s gonna go like asset forfeiture is how it’s gonna go. Few charges will be filed. They just gonna grab the money and run!

Kankakee

people can spin this how they wish.

rescinding the cole memo is not good as it could be only a small part of a future plan unfolding.

they want controlled markets. exports from cali, colo are a huge target moving forward and bust are already climbing via technology. the worst kept secret is prices crashing forcing " go big or go home " undertaking and everyone becoming amazon and sourcing w/ wholesalers etc...... heck its all out in the open on instagram a third grader could conduct an investigation and connect dots.

igrowone

Veteran
people can spin this how they wish.

rescinding the cole memo is not good as it could be only a small part of a future plan unfolding.

they want controlled markets. exports from cali, colo are a huge target moving forward and bust are already climbing via technology.

no question it's a change in the landscape
we've had this discussion before, way back when we fighting over prop 19
state law enforcement will not be the DEA lapdog any more
DOJ wants to enforce, well it's going to be all on the federal nickel
and by the way, the legalization process in Vermont looks like it's going forward
not that Vermont is much of a player, but it is part of that big snowball rolling down the hill

Ready4

Veteran
Nothing to panic about here. Federal prosecutor's have been going after big time type grow ops all along.
Session's just making a totally pointless idiotic gesture to undo another President Obama action. That is all this administration does, seeks out any Obama action and undoes it, no matter how good for people the action was. All the credit card protections for consumers that were put in place by President Obama were removed by this administration. It will be so beautiful when they are all indicted and removed from office.

igrowone

Veteran
it was those pictures of lines of people buying legal cannabis in California
jeffy must have had a near stroke when he saw those
if only there's video of him watching those, face must have been beet red

Betterhaff

Veteran
Sessions needs to direct his DEA boys to get the opiod situation under control, I would think that would be a much higher priority. People are dying. And part of that problem is coming from legal (federal) resources, ie pharma.

His archaic personal crusade against cannabis is just that, an archaic personal crusade.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I can't quite figure this fuckhead (Sessions) out...

Back in '69, when he was in college, someone must have given him a joint laced with PCP....

Maybe the country will get lucky, and this dipshit will have a massive heart attack and die...

dddaver

Veteran
Follow the money. BIG mj producing corporations lobbyists will be paying BIG money to congress "legally" is all that will really change. States will individually enforce their own laws so the feds will have to spend nothing.

Easy7

Veteran
I think the cat is out of the bag. Feds fail to realize the people want cannabis. Legal, illegal, it's popular, it's safe, it's legal in many people's hearts and minds.

soil margin

Veteran
I can't quite figure this fuckhead (Sessions) out...

I'm still trying to figure out if he really has anything against weed and seriously thinks its dangerous or he just spouts whatever his corporate masters tell him to. I'm assuming the latter because I don't want to believe anyone that stupid is in a leadership role in America.

Gry

One can just as easily follow the money in the opposite direction.
Big pharma, big alcohol, and very well connected leo lobbyist type that have specialized in deck stacking for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts