What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MountainBudz Underground Lair

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
I'm expecting the SKVA sometime soon. If it doesn't come through, I have a buddy in West VA that has had the skva since the mid 90s. I will drive to him soon and get it, because he ain't gonna be taking no risks in sending it and west Virginia is just across the border.

MountainBudz

So to those of you who know, how many BTU's per 1000 watt bulb is needed from a mini split? I found a few nice ones online.

I am also gonna buy a co2 generator. Any suggestions?

MountainBudz

Alright guys I am getting her figured out. I found a 24,000 BTU mini split system on Amazon made by Pioneer Air, somewhere around $1,300. I have done lots of research and found this unit to be very effective and durable. It has very high ratings and the reviews are great, also an affordable piece which is a great thing. I have found that the recommend BTU per 1000w bulb is somewhere between 4,000 and 5,000 BTU,s. But I plan on in the future upgrading my lighting so this way I will have the cooling power I need already in place. I take into consideration also the co2 burner will put out heat and I will also likely run open hoods. As long as I can fit my outdoor unit piece in the lung room (hallway) and it fits there well then I am happy. I will likely go with a titan controls propane 4 burner.

Also, in about a month I will be extending my grow op :biggrin:...

I will be building a building about 25 ft in length x 10 to 15ft in depth x around 8 to 10 ft tall. This building will be sit straight in front and up close to the entrance of the underground op. A hall connecting from the building to the underground op will be set up in place giving me the ability to up size, extend as well as connect my operation together all while hiding the underground entrance. I will then have room to run around 8 to 10 watts in flowering, as well as have a room to start my breeding projects. I already have a 10x around 15 ft veg room. I will no longer use it once the building is constructed. So basically I will have 2 flower rooms, breeding room, cloning and germination area, an area for mommas and studs as well. Things are getting excited, thanks to the ganja Gods for allowing me to set up such an amazing operation. I plan to have it set perpetual as my current one is, only instead of harvesting every 2 months I will be harvesting a 5k watt grow per every 1 month instead which is a HUGE increase. I am pulling around 6 lb per run with 4000 watts, every 2 months, I can only imagine what an increase it would be harvesting a 5000 watt run every month compared to what I currently run as well as in a sealed environment with co2 and more than efficient air conditioning. I have never ran co2 or anything sealed before, gonna be a new thing for me. I am ready to get this underway.

For now I will continue my current set up, I will construct and build the new addition and take my sweet time with it. One step at a time, very very carefully, I am not rushing it at all... I wanna make sure that when it is finished that it was done with perfection and everything is 110% what it needs to be with lots of patience and observation put into it. It will be a good summer project that I am hoping to fire up by November, I plan to start building it next month.

Fixing to submit payment on the mini split, co2 burner and the co2 controller. Of course with the co2 burner and controller I am going with Titan Controls, you can't beat em imho.

Off to water the gals now and move some new faces into the flower room... I will move as many vegging plants as I can for now and keep adding as I harvest. All 413 Chems was harvested except for one. I wanted to let it go a little longer and see how the smoke was compared to 100% cloudy trichs. Just now starting to see the first sign of amber. All new plants will be flowered in 3 gallon grow bags instead of 5. Promix, epsoma tomato tone, added dolomite lime and crushed oyster shell. I will be feeding half strength AN as well. I have had best results in my time using a combination of organic and chemical nutrients combined... Will update soon!

:tiphat:

So to those of you who know, how many BTU's per 1000 watt bulb is needed from a mini split? I found a few nice ones online.

I am also gonna buy a co2 generator. Any suggestions?
Add up every watt in your grow room and multiply by 4 and thats the but you need.you'll be good to go.watts used put out heat no matter what the source.mr cool has the DIY series in 16 seer.if you have someone who can pull a vacuum get the oasis es series.
All mini splits aren't the same and a lot of them online are junk.in a grow room they won't last a month.the mr cool from Ingrams is the best I found on the internet.they have a complete DIY series.line sets are pre vacumed

MountainBudz

Bullshit

Bullshit

Add up every watt in your grow room and multiply by 4 and thats the but you need.you'll be good to go.watts used put out heat no matter what the source.mr cool has the DIY series in 16 seer.if you have someone who can pull a vacuum get the oasis es series.
All mini splits aren't the same and a lot of them online are junk.in a grow room they won't last a month.the mr cool from Ingrams is the best I found on the internet.they have a complete DIY series.line sets are pre vacumed

Hiesenbubble, you have no clue what it you are talking about dude...

I am kidding, dude... On my way to look them up now. Appreciate the info!

packerfan79

Veteran

16 seer is pretty inefficient. I would look for something with a 20 + seer rating

16 seer is pretty inefficient. I would look for something with a 20 + seer rating
Yeah the only way he is gonna install a mini split higher than the 16 seer DIY is to have a 420 friendly ac guy come to his house and run nitrogen in the line set and than pull a vacuum.i went with the 20.5 cause I have a 420 friendly ac guy.
If you look at the cost difference though between a 16 and 20 seer per year the cost to run them both is about a 20 dollar difference per month at 14 hours a day average lights on.i added it all up.rhey have seer calculators online

MountainBudz

Just got word, that in about a month, I will be receiving SSGH from a guy I met recently on IG. For those of you that don't know, SSGH is "Super Silver Grail Haze", the holy grail, old school cut. The best pheno you will find in a SSH. Hot damn I am excited for this one!

It's the same exact clone of SSH that duke diamond uses in his breeding work. He had the same exact clone...

Also receiving a special cut of Mothers Milk from another guy along with another cut and from what he says is a "rare cat piss" cut from Cali.

Cat piss also originated from SSH.

MountainBudz

Also I forgot to update that a couple of days ago, I moved 3 of the GPS gals to the flower room. Tonight more will be moved to begin flowering as well, I am estimating to get around 5 or 6 more moved tonight.

MountainBudz

Mystery Chem...

Mystery Chem...

Come down this morning. Just the tops... This is the cut that Skunk VA told me was the JB cut.

Out of all of my cuts, this one most definitely packs on the most weight. She is a beautiful gal, very reminiscent of the Corey cut only triples her in yields. I only had one of these gals, I left more than a third of the plant intact because I am definitely receiving her...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MountainBudz

This is why in my opinion, she has went from the "M91 or Mystery Chem" to the Joe Brand cut...

picture.php

MountainBudz

A little early A.M. humor...

A little early A.M. humor...

Lol so get this...

I just got done trimming for the past 2 hours and happened to stop in to throw up some pics of the Chem i harvested this morning. I had a PM from a buddy telling me to check Double Triple OG's thread.

Wow... Is all I can say. I have never seen such immature people on the forums in my entire, life.

I'm not wasting my time copying and pasting all that was said on there not do I even care so much for It, I just urge any of you curious to go read it. So the little feminine junkie punk is accusing me of lying and being a "fake " like he has been for so long now and trying to ruin my reputation.. everytime I drop a new photo of my buds, he falls into rage and cannot stand it. A very jealous person indeed...

Anyway, he has been creeping my thread hard. After literally cussing me up and down around 2 week ago telling me to "NEVER visit his thread again! " and this is twice he has admitted on his own thread he has been snooping my own... Not sure how much sense this makes, but it doesn't. He is always looking for something to pick at.

So he is claiming just because I posted that I was receiving a "SSGH" cut, that I am a straight up liar. He proceeds to post something duke diamond had posted on IG that the SSGH is a "MALE" cut, Not a female... Well guess what you brilliant bastard? All I can do is thank you from the bottom of my heart for this information, because what you did Dtog is saved my ass from getting ripped off... Again, thank you for you ignorance as in this case, it was totally bliss brother.

So here's why and how he saved me from getting ripped... Wow man... thank you for real.

So as ya know already in my thread, A few days back before I ever mentioned SSGH I mentioned Duke Diamonds auction on SHN. So I had also posted this on another forum (I am on 3 forums), shooting the shit about how I was excited for Dukes Auction blah blah... So this guy sent me a PM... he had seen where I had mentioned about my Roadkill beans in another thread, he goes on to tell me that hebhad something I might be interested in. So he is sending me some very nice pics of a few cuttings in early veg and then what looks to be some killer haze bud shots, hell as always I even searched Google for the images and nope, nothing... tells me it's the clone only "SSGH" the same cut that duke diamond breeds with. Before this I had never even heard of this SSGH before. He really wanted me to trade him some of my Roadkill beans , my current original stock before I open pollinated them. Wanted me to send the beans and he said he send the cuts on the same day and exchange tracking numbers...

Dude all I can do is THANK YOU right now. He just received a screen shot of your post dtog where duke diamond had said it was a male cut... haha man this is great. So thanks for saving my ass and keep on keeping on... like I said man your ignorance and immaturity is bliss sometimes.

On a other note....

I will be receiving the mothers milk cut and the cat piss cut, from somewhere I know is legit. No worries there.

MountainBudz

Someone please tell me....

Someone please tell me....

That this isn't jealousy....

picture.php

Oh, and there is only "ONE skva"... lmao.... no shit? And just because you have it, you don't think I can obtain it huh?

Your wrong buddy. You only obtained it because you knew how bad I wanted it anyway man. Your as obvious as ever and I could care less if you have it or not. Good for you. Stay off my thread.

Guy begs me to stay off his thread... And looks who's been creeping my own. Smh

Ps: SSGH does exist though.... but, she's a male. Thanks again for saving me from a loss. I will give you plus two for that one lol.

:asskick:

G

Gr33nSanta

I just want to say hi, cool thread to follow! So you have the actual skunk va chem 91? Next time I have time to kill I ll go through your thread. Gotta go! Cheers!

MountainBudz

I just want to say hi, cool thread to follow! So you have the actual skunk va chem 91? Next time I have time to kill I ll go through your thread. Gotta go! Cheers!

Thank you for stopping by brother! :tiphat:

No I don't have it, yet... but i am expecting it
I have the Joe brand 91 cut.

When I first received it in the fall, the guy i got it from said it was the legit SKVA 91. Then found out is was the "mystery chem 91" and just got It confirmed by Skunk VA that it is actually the JB cut.

I hear it's actually much stronger than the skva and it most definitely yields more. It is a nice cut. You should definitely experience it ;).

Latest posts

Latest posts