What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blueberry hill, Sunshine daydream and Harlequin bx

billycw

Veteran
ptfarmer420 & Al Gee- Thanks for the kind replies, these packs really started me popping Bodhi gear, never have regretted a pack yet.

bigherb- Thanks, appreciated. If you have a chance at SSDD I would jump on it asap, 2 years later still loving ssdd#4. She is magical for her ability to ease my sciatic pain, have read a bunch of lab reports of her from around the net and she seems to have a high CBN level, maybe the source of relief? She is also magical in X's as well, have seen a couple bodhi's working on and should be some good meds in those to be found.

The one report that I would like a do over is my Afkansastan x deadly G run, had some problems and the keeper female was a bit unstable and small but godawful strong. Took the best smelling male from that bunch and hit SSDD#4, winner winner chicken dinner. If bodhi releases his ssdd X's I'd recommend grabbing them asap.

Here is my SSDD#4 last night at about 45 days or so in flower. Great penetrating butterscotchy carmal hash type of smell. 2 years strong
picture.php

picture.php

Her powers only intensify with X's, here are 2 pheno's of SSDD#4 x (Afkan x deadly g) that I love. First one all go to sleep with pipe in hand power, second absolutely reeks like a sweet roadkill type stench that kills my carbon setup, amazing eye burning high.
SSDD#4 x (Afkan x deadly g) #7 day 45ish
picture.php

SSDD#4 x (Afkan x deadly g) #4 day 60
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Still here, billy? How'd those SSDD xs come out - especially the stinky one? And was that #4 or #7?

billycw

Veteran
Thanks sourpuss, appreciated. Just threw a big BlueHill bush in flower the other day so will update her photo in a couple months.

Still rolling along wildgrow, thanks for checking in. Just finishing up testing Bodhi's Tigermelon x dragonsblood f3 & Bigsurholybud x NL#5 in the sometimes quiet- Test Grows ~ New Varieties section. I'll attach links if anyone wants to check them out.
tigermelon x dragonsblood f3
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=311574
Bigsurholybud x Nl#5
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=312201

Little story about the stinky SSDD x (Afkansastan x deadly G) pheno #4...

Outside my spot one night sipping on some medicated tea with my lady. We see 2 flashlights going back and fourth on the ground as 2 people walked around in no real pattern.
After about 25 min of this, curiosity got the better of me and I walked over to see what was going on. 2 different neighbors, wine in hands, with flashlights looking for the skunk they knew was laying dead near the road or in the bushes near by...
Determined to find it, and knowing I smoke, I explained I had just burned the nights bowl on the porch. Both absolutely insisted, "No, no I know what weed smells like, this is a dead skunk somewhere right around here".
The search continued until the last of the wine was finished about 5 min later...

Worked all night changing out carbon in the filters. Still only run 1 per table to keep the smell down a bit.

One of my favorite go to smokes, but can make your eyes bleed if you get greedy on the puff's. All deep skunk smell with a candy like coating layer in the mouth finish.
SSDD x (Afkansastan x deadly G) Pheno #4
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited: