What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who uses a vaporizer...

I vape for 4 years now. I smoked a joint and it was like burning pine tar hash.
I then got a little toke pipe and it gets me blasted but the flavor is like liking the ashtray out of a 1976 Datsun...at the junk yard.

Vape, its like eating two packs of juicy fruit at once.
I vape a volcano at around 5.5 preheat at 6 then back down after about 15 seconds I jam the bag on.

Combustion the high is better.

Out of a $300 clean Isolator bong is great but so far cheap bongs are ashtray nasty.

Volcano is huge PAIN to load and pre heat.

Combustion I think something is wrong with the weed unless its 100% pure organic then its ok but nothing like a Volcano.

ALso I single bag hit a volcano then tap it out fresh so its just yummy pure green goodness.

Holeshot

Bought the Mighty by Stortz & Bickel. Best vape I have tried so far. After trying the bong and blunts. I'll never go back.great taste and I use a lot less . Gets me high as.

tr1ck_

I have a couple vaporizers. I have the Da Buddha, the Volcano, and the original Pax. I use the Volcano most but I do think it is time for a new portable, the Pax just does not get used much because its a pain to clean all the time

Galaxy420

I have a couple vaporizers. I have the Da Buddha, the Volcano, and the original Pax. I use the Volcano most but I do think it is time for a new portable, the Pax just does not get used much because its a pain to clean all the time

the new CFV from boundless looks promising.... using the haze v3 personally myself and a CF

superx

Veteran
Bought the Mighty by Stortz & Bickel. Best vape I have tried so far. After trying the bong and blunts. I'll never go back.great taste and I use a lot less . Gets me high as.

I plan to purchase the mighty at the end of the month, i hear nothing but positive reports back....

Love my volcano, but need something for out and about etc...

I have an Arizer Air. Been using it since they came out. I really like it if I want to cut back on usage or just the ease of pressing a button and getting high. I still prefer smoking from my bong or a joint best though.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
I have an Arizer Air. Been using it since they came out. I really like it if I want to cut back on usage or just the ease of pressing a button and getting high. I still prefer smoking from my bong or a joint best though.

Been using the Arizer Air for about a year now, and it does indeed deliver a powefull buzz, while using much smaller amounts than smoking joints. There was one initial MAJOR downside to vaping that I stumbled on purely by mistake.

By failing to understand the tremendous importance of cooling and humidifying vapor inhaled from the Airizer Air, I damn near killed myself when I first used the device, without taking the VITAL step of bubbling the vapor through water.

Blissfully unaware while I took multiple hits of dry vapor straight from the Airizer Air, my throat and lungs were being microwaved, leaving me barely able to breathe for a couple of days. Took a course of antibiotics to cure the respiratory burn I sustained that day.

Now that I make a habit of connecting a huge bong-like bubbler to humidify the vapor from my Airizer Air, there have been no further adverse effects to vaping.

Moral of story, for those with sensitive respiratory systems like yours truly, is to ALWAYS use a water bubbler with ALL vaporizers, just to be on the safe side.

doams

Arizer Air /got two, one as backup/.
after two years my first unit works as new but be carefull if the battery is low/red/ you can plug it to charger but you gotta wait untill its charged atleast a little bit otherwise it wont work off dc adapter /when the battery is too low / ded /red I mean..
better to have a charger with plenty of replaceable /charged ready to go/ batteries right.

one full chamber /0.2g/ is plenty for two 10min vaping sessions and gets me blasted plenty.

a little tip disconnect the charger from the line after air is fully charged left the charger in the socket for two months a got some issues and thought my air is broke it was shutting down after it heated to desired temp after disconnecting and pluging the charger in the line it was all good/back to functioning.

happy vaping all
:D

Last edited:

Galaxy420

Arizer Air /got two, one as backup/.
after two years my first unit works as new but be carefull if the battery is low/red/ you can plug it to charger but you gotta wait untill its charged atleast a little bit otherwise it wont work off dc adapter /when the battery is too low / ded /red I mean..
better to have a charger with plenty of replaceable /charged ready to go/ batteries right.

one full chamber /0.2g/ is plenty for two 10min vaping sessions and gets me blasted plenty.

a little tip disconnect the charger from the line after air is fully charged left the charger in the socket for two months a got some issues and thought my air is broke it was shutting down after it heated to desired temp after disconnecting and pluging the charger in the line it was all good/back to functioning.

happy vaping all
:D
most vape manufacturers state not to use the vape while charging... it is the vape standard... a few allow pass through but not many..

RB56

Veteran
After a few years using two Arizer Solos - one home, one work ;), I just got an Air. Have used it for a few days and packed up the Solos last night. The Air is basically a miniaturized Solo, with removable batteries. Bought 3 batteries and a charger and cycle through them. One charge carries me all day. Very portable.

Juan Budd

I gave up tobacco last year and just stuck with my pipes for a while. After over 30yrs of combustion - in a "way of life" manner - I recently bought a DaVinci IQ after trying a mates Volcano and thinking it had promise. It is fantastic: brilliant flavours and a great high - and I'm still stoned 3hrs later! Everything else now seems a bit rubbish. Also, with box-mod vapourisers currently being all the rage with the nicotine addicts around here, it's pretty stealthy in public too (used to roll spliffs like single paper roll-ups for that but a pipe is always going to be a give away!).

JB.

Galaxy420

I gave up tobacco last year and just stuck with my pipes for a while. After over 30yrs of combustion - in a "way of life" manner - I recently bought a DaVinci IQ after trying a mates Volcano and thinking it had promise. It is fantastic: brilliant flavours and a great high - and I'm still stoned 3hrs later! Everything else now seems a bit rubbish. Also, with box-mod vapourisers currently being all the rage with the nicotine addicts around here, it's pretty stealthy in public too (used to roll spliffs like single paper roll-ups for that but a pipe is always going to be a give away!).

JB.

I honestly believe it's the terpenes expressed through vaporizers that add the longevity of effects.. the clean pharmacological delivery of the different shapes of the tri-cyclic compounds and the selective temperature dependence to evaporate each mono terpene separately...

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Boy do I love to vape! :biggrin:

For portable use, I started with disposable cartridges on an ego pen. I briefly used a Cloupor M4 herbal tank, but it combusted more than vaped and cleaning was a bitch. I quickly graduated to the Atmos Rx Jr. with my non melt bubble hash. Next I got an Atmos Kiln and used that with BHO mainly. I picked up a Magic Flight Launch Box and use that often with dry herb. Finally I have been in love with the Hercules oil cartridge from W9 Tech, it holds almost a full gram of rosin.

At home I mostly use my 710 life e-nail with a Chinese torus rig. When I have company, I like to fill up bags with the Arizer Extreme Q. Otherwise, I use my Magic Flight Launch Box with the Orbiter attachment.

I still enjoy a big joint (1.5 - 1.7 grams) every now and again, but mostly smoke rosin since I made my press.

cannapearl

Vaping keeps me healthy and fits. Though I also love toking bongs but vape is something different and even more tastier :p

I love the way vaping bud tastes when you have some real flavorful herb. I've been using the G Pro vape pen for over 2 years and its used for on the go runs. Thinking about getting a Firefly 2 next month.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I use an SSV everyday.. when out, joints, can only taste either butane/sulfur/lighter fluid, inhaling ash which I can now feel in my mouth if I use glass pipes... I've adapted an inline fuel filter middle of wand hose.. you want to see the shit that accumulates in there. I highly recommend installation.. this one is the best compromise ive found: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MT94OM/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

EDIT: there are other in-line fuel filters, moeller are the ones that preform best.. by my standard..

Juan Budd

I use an SSV everyday.. when out, joints, can only taste either butane/sulfur/lighter fluid, inhaling ash which I can now feel in my mouth if I use glass pipes... I've adapted an inline fuel filter middle of wand hose.. you want to see the shit that accumulates in there. I highly recommend installation.. this one is the best compromise ive found: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MT94OM/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

EDIT: there are other in-line fuel filters, moeller are the ones that preform best.. by my standard..

Great idea Snook. JB.