What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nate Indoor- PPP, B52, ICE, Apollo's Thunder, BOG Medley & Lifesaver!!!

G

Ok so I lied, I don't have my Lifesaver beans in yet. But as I will be updating on those plants in this thread I threw it in the title with the FUTURE in mind.

Ok enough fooling around, let's get down to business! You didn't think I was just sitting around twiddlin' my thumbs didja'?!

I have been busy busy BUSY OVERGROWING my space! Moved all the clothes out of the closet now! My flower room was filled to the brim until I culled a male BOG Medley.....And my Veg Room too has been catching up on me!

Apollo's Thunder and BOG Medley are all my biggest in veg, Soon I can take clones and see what kind of buds they will give me. The girls anyways, All little boys get culled when their balls drop! Only 2 Apollo's Thunder left in veg now, I threw the ones I didn't want for clones into bloom.

I have a short, tight noded Apollo's Thunder and a tall fast grower pheno with a lil bit of a stretch. These are the best 2 I grew out of five, 1 male, 1 runt, 1 that just didn't cut the mustard as far as mother's go, and the 2 good ones. I am guessing the short one is a matanuska pheno and the stretchy one is more Apollo. These will be cloned, and flowered. After testing the bud, I will decide how long or which one I will keep.

The BOG Medley are all growing pretty good. They stalled a little bit early on while the ATs outgrew em, but they came back fast! As soon as they got in my rich mix they took off like crazy! I have several plants without that much variation if you ask me. I have had some runts and males, but the plants that made it are great looking. I am looking forward to putting one into flower as the first one I bloomed whipped his wang out.

I also have clones of the Big ICE and B52 that I have in bloom right now. These were the best looking plants of the each pack, and each came in the last round of seedlings. I haven't sampled the buds yet, but these plants grew really well compared to others and I am expecting great blooms from each.

My Flower room has my LAST PPP, 2 ICE, 2 B52, and 2 Apollo's Thunder. This is a really good flower for me, I had a little run in with nure lockout early on with oldest 3 plants, but they looks ten times better everyday. My plants have been looking great lately, and I hope my days of nute deficent plants are over. Here is a description of who's who in the bloom room:

Big plant to the back/Left, B52
Big plant to the back/Right, ICE
Both of those almost 3 weeks flower...

Little plant to the front/left, B52
Little plant to the front/Right, ICE
Skinny tall sativa in the back, PPP
All of these at almost 5 weeks flower...

White pot, in the middle, Apollo's Thunder, Almost 2 weeks....

And the small plant in front/middle is Apollo's Thunder at almost 1 week flower.....

If this was confusing I am happy to answer any questions!

I know this was lengthy, but I didn't feel like messing around with a bunch of posts. I will have updates soon with more pics/grow reports + Lifesaver! If this thread is still going by then, It will also be the home of some GRAPEPUNCH

CLICK ON THUMBNAILS TO GO TO FULL SIZE PIC

It's saying smilies count as images too, so I cut those out for more pics!

Last edited:
G

The pictures are acting funny

The pictures are acting funny

I hope you can see em, if not check out my gallery on IC, as I won't be uploading these to OG.

My Gallery

G

More pics Thumbnails link to full size pic!

More pics Thumbnails link to full size pic!

Last edited:
G

Thumbs lead to full size pics....

Thumbs lead to full size pics....

Last edited:

Cajun

Wassup Nate!

Wassup Nate!

Looking good there man. what do you expect to harvest? You definately have a fine selection of genetics. Check out my post & gallery to see what I've been up to that isn't being shared with Overgrow... I got the lamp and am rigging a new setup.:D

G

I will be on the look out for your posts

I will be on the look out for your posts

Nice to hear from you dude! I have no idea what to expect as far as yeilds go, I didn't even weigh my last harvest!

I just know how much bud I can smoke, so I just ration it like that.

I will a bunch of pics showing all the flowering ladies hopefully tonight, so check again soon!

G

"that's gonna be one nice harvest."

"that's gonna be one nice harvest."

Nope, It's gonna be like 5 nice harvests :D

G

I know these are from another thread,

I know these are from another thread,

But I want all of this "grow" collected in this thread whether I highlight one some strains or not :)

This is just the PPP and small B52 that I have in mid bloom. I am thinking late march, early april I will give these gals the axe.

:cool:

bluemagoo

nate. Looks very nice. :)

I was wondering what nutes you use?

I am a soilless mix grower "soil grower?" aswell. Been using Dutch Nutrient formula. I'm now mixing my own nutrients from a six pack of salts selected for hydroponics.

I'm wondering if there is realy any difference from on nutrient solution to another.

Nice looking plants keep up the good work. :D

G

Haha, I think you read it wrong...I grow in Mostly Organic Soil :cool:

I use my own variation of BOG's Rich Mix.

bluemagoo

Cool, I re-read threw and notice you said "As soon as they got in my rich mix they took off like crazy!". Should have relized what you ment right there.

Well can't wait to see how your ladies turn out. :D

G

"Should have relized what you ment right there."

"Should have relized what you ment right there."

Can you not see the soil and pots? :p

G

Some Highlights from my big flower post

Some Highlights from my big flower post

224apB5201.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts