What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A dose of dosidos.... #1

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hello everyone,
And first off thank you real gorilla seeds for the chance to grow these babies...
I will be running these 4 at a time, starting in small pots on a window ledge with fluorescent back up, then soil in 20L buckets under a 600w sodium, 1sqm tent.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Here we go! :tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Count me in too mr brunch :good:
and best of luck as always my friend.

mr.brunch

Veteran
They have all broken the surface, only 3 days from planting... had a fucker of a day, so I will try and get a picture up tomorrow :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Another hard to deal with day ....
but look what was waiting for me when I got home-

picture.php

Enough to make any grower smile :biggrin:
I will update further when they are a little more developed

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Growflix and chill - forgot which season we're on now.
Anyway! Another grow adventure log by Mr. Brunch. How will his girls grow this time? Will they be demanding? Will they complain about the kinky bondage? Will they stink up the grow box and beat his filter into the ground?

Stay tuned and find out!

mr.brunch

Veteran
:biggrin:
Hello my friend, good to see you here... I changed the filter so hopefully they don’t destroy it straight away!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Welcome aboard mate :tiphat:

A week later, I just topped up the pots with soil and gave them a nice watering... the sun is so unseasonably warm today, so I let them out to catch some rays....

picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
Little update, they are coming along nicely.. they’ve only been on the window ledge so far but are doing fine.
I repotted them tonight and gave them a little water, they will be off to their new home tomorrow... a gap has opened up in a flower tent, so they will be getting 12 hours of sodium a day plus fluorescent to make up the hours, just for a week or so when they will be re-bucketed.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php