What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WVs Outdoor RealGorilla strains

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Just gonna get into the flowering phase some. I've estimated flowering starts at least by Aug. 1 here maybe a few days to wk earlier. But these plants were very young and inmature so it's gonna take longer on some strains. The Dosidos and DFG are into flowering more so than the other strains..... especially DFG....she's budding great right now. The DFG will be harvest first by a long ways. But all the other strains are starting to pick up.

Ok for the flowering nutes I'm using Tiger Bloom, Open Sesame, Cal magnesium, Micronutrients, Seaweed, I'm kinda rotating these nutes around. The Open Sesame really woke these ladies up. I've feed them twice a 1)4 tea per gal. I'll probably add the Beastie Bloomz to the rotation. I do ph my solution around 6....+ Or - a few points.

Also sprayed the ladies with Bayer Advanced 3-1 rose and flower fungicide.....also Need oil 3-1. I mix the Bayer 3/4 strength and add a lil Neem to that mix. I've sprayed really good under the leaves and around my containers. I've also had snails pretty bad. I gave them beer lol... auctually put some cups at the bottom of the container. But with all the rain it's been hard to keep them filled. So I've added snail/slug granular around my whole mtn side area. So hopefully I can get ahead of those bastards. That's a good summary of what),how I'm doing things. I'd like to say that with all the rains I've had to keep the nutes coming because the soil is getting flushed almost at a daily basis. But I'll stay up on the feeding. I kinda like to go by the less is more method on how I mix my nutes. So I'm not ones of these guys trying to push the ec/ppm up really high. After I see how the plants response to a feeding is I'll adjust it higher strength if needed. Thank you guys,��

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've kinda moved some things around a little bit. So in the next few days I'll be able to get pics of some of the other strains. I've been giving this Kore a ton of nutes....she sucks them up that's for sure. But I really like The Kore, it's s nice big plant. I've also got a DFG that's a couple wks from harvest. And the Dosidos has that famous skunk 1 growth.... actually looks just like a skunk1. Which is a good thing because it's kinda the perfect plant. They grow great without topping. I've bumped up the nutes on the Sour Orange Diesel also. I've also got several nice Purkles. I've got a very nice one planted into the ground in my container area. I've got 2 more in containers that wasn't doing very good but I flushed and fed Open Sesame and they have really started to hit there stride. I supercropped one and tied the top down. But here's a pic or so of The Kore I think I took today.

Attachments

• IMG_20180827_134212.jpg
    IMG_20180827_134212.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 61

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've gotta get some more updated pics I know guys.......I've been very busy with maintenance and I've got several guerilla patches of different things that I've got. And many container plsnts

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Things have been so horrible.....yet again HEAVY rains, and this time high winds have blew over some of my plants. I've had my Kore plant the bucket blew over and I got it back up and anchor it down with some very heavy rocks. And again the damn wind blew the bucket and plant over. Also a few others DFG, and Purkle got blew over. I'm hopeful that things will be ok.....the Kore plant that fell over I'm gonna maybe have to clean her up some and get the mud off her. I've never had such a demanding environment that keeps throwing the worst at you. I'm still putting 100% on e everything.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok guys I got some updated pics DFG budshot

Attachments

• IMG_20180907_155108.jpg
    IMG_20180907_155108.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20180907_155052.jpg
    IMG_20180907_155052.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20180907_155125.jpg
    IMG_20180907_155125.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 70

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
First pics and budshot Dosidos. Then pic of Sour Orange Diesel �� 3-5 is SOD

Attachments

• IMG_20180907_155135.jpg
    IMG_20180907_155135.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20180907_155150.jpg
    IMG_20180907_155150.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20180907_155239.jpg
    IMG_20180907_155239.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20180907_155218.jpg
    IMG_20180907_155218.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20180907_155201.jpg
    IMG_20180907_155201.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 60

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well I'm just gonna keep using this thread for my 2019 realgorillaseeds stuff. That first one is my Lemon Dizzle and the other is RG4. These are in 10gal Promix/OF soil mix. There plants I can tend to daily. I've got a few other RGS strains in my guerilla plot, I know I've got 2 Kore' s and I'll have to see if the others will make it

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Sorry here's a update pic of my outdoor LD, it's in probably 12gal of Promix/OF soil mixture. I gotta a nice RG4 but gotta get some pics

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea everything I've ran is great. Auctully got a Super Creme Cookies that I've flushing out indoors in 5gal bucket of the soil mix I use. I'll get some pics when I harvest her in a week or so. There's a really good Lemon Dizzle that's kinda cream lemon taste that's good. It's the pheno that'll have huge feeder leaves if you wanna grab a mom and clone her. I found a real nice RG4 Gorilla Glue pheno I ran outdoors last year. And I ran her indoors and got a huge plant that wasn't as much GG but huge yields and great quality. The DFG is great outdoors and flowers fast if it's still available. I've ran everything but the Lemonade OG I think it's called a Zskittles varitey. And the SPC, and SCC indoors!!! I'll post some nice pics of the SCC when I harvest, it's in a 5gal bucket also with a long veg!!! Nice fat buds. He defineatly has some good stuff. I'd grab a pack of something when you make another order from RGS. There may be some RGS pics in my albums of some strains