What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Just read that article myself a few mins ago. Some asshole in the comments said it was a "kid hyped strain of the day". Prolly an old timer that thinks his Sensi Seeds Afghani #1 is the best stuff the world has ever seen, lol.( my dads friend actually thought that until he got a hold of some Glue buds I grew, lol)

hated on the glue in the start because I smoked and grew some chem lookalike fakes. then I saw my buddies grow and tried his and knew I had been duped. the real deal has this sour funk to it that is on point and reminds me of a sour kush from back in the day...

its like a oil change shop, candy store, and chinese restaurant all in one.

I think 90% of the hate will come from people who got ahold of some shitty mislabeled or fake cuts. That or somebody who sucks at growing. :dunno:

On another note, does anybody have anything to weigh in on with my crinkle leaf hypothesis before it gets buried in the pages of the Glue thread?

Aspenou812

Veteran
it's a thick funk...i already miss having her in flower...:smokeit:

Hang on Star I'll go take a wiff for ya it's getting ripe in my grow room now.... And my flowers are tiny for the moment. I cant imagine what it will smell like in another 4 weeks.... :woohoo::woohoo:

A

acridlab

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

A

acridlab

good observation, maybe gg4 needs that intense light. or maybe a specific color spectrum combination that only mother earth can bring forth. maybe the electrical current in the earth..

thnks for reps, ladies n germs

peace

Aspenou812

Veteran

Closing in on the end of week Three Flower..... they have a long way to go...... anyone want to estimate a weight..

A

acridlab

^20-25 oz
get them girls in some 5 gal pots min with pro mix and then you'll see 35-40oz:)

Dog Star

Veteran

~star~crash~

i've noticed that the GG#4 throws woody stems quickly in her new growth...in order to get subtle stemmed cuts you have to grab them

B4URTIME

Looking really good nameless!!:tiphat:

I am closing in on my second harvest, I am having trouble getting good photo's from so far away but they look good from what I can see.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts