What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Does anybody know who bred this and what the cross is made of? Where can I source a verified cut? Thanks in advance!

trollface.png

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was wondering how many it was, unc's original thread had so many good pic''s, wish it was still around,

they should still be available on the server.... for "reference"
might would be nice to compile a list of links.....
(note to self for later)

is it just me or did that seem quick, how fast we went thru the last thread?

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Why lol ��

3 threads would be awesome.

General info thread- growing, sourcing, history, links
Picture thread- for those with a show n not so much bro
Chat thread- ask and answer questions related to growing

This way there's not all 3 categories in one thread over n over n over to sift through. Cuz there's more bro chat and daily photos from a few guys than info at this point. Miss a day and 3 pages fly by and it's mostly chatter. I don't mind at all. But for those who actually seek info it can be overwhelming I imagine. And every old resource is just as cluttered as the next one. I guess if I really think about it it's probably unavoidable, but it's at least a suggestion to possibly avoid the same repeat questions and answers.
I bet Joesy laughs himself to sleep nightly knowing his "accident" has swallowed up more server space than any strain in history.
The void between glue thread traffic and any other strains threads traffic is so big and black Kim kardashian tried to sit on it.

Buddle

Veteran
Nice congrats to Joesy Whales and all others that contributed to five threads..lol. Love it.
I will celebrate with some GG #4 live rosin..yum