What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"BlackCherryPieBX"&"BCPxM. O.A. B."by In House Genetics and "AlCapone" by Best Coast G

Jonny Lan

"BlackCherryPieBX"&"BCPxM. O.A. B."by In House Genetics and "AlCapone" by Best Coast G

My New and first "official" Grow Diary.
3 Strains, Black Cherry Pie BX, Black Cherry Pie x Mother of All Berries
both by In House Genetics
and the last strain is Al Capone by Best Coast Genetics.

Al Capone Is
El Diablo OG x WIFI#2 x Wonkstar (LA Ultra x Chem4 Alien OG)

I started the In House Genetics strains a couple weeks ago and i started the Al Capone 3 days ago and just put them into soil. I will update with pictures soon but will be more active with this thread once thing get rolling
Oh yeah, I'm using cels to start than 250MH than 400 MH than finishing with 600HPS in a a 4x8 tent. Growing Organic with amendments and a few organic bottled nutes by BIO CANNA. Hortilux and Ushio bulbs, Lumatek ballast, A/C hood, hmmm what else, Bio Terra Plus soil...

if anything else comes to mind I'll let you know!

Last edited:

SwayzesGhost

I wish In house and other breeders would at least list the genetics are in their crosses. Gotta wonder if the strains are thrown together as fast as the strain descriptions with some of these breeders

Jonny Lan

I wish In house and other breeders would at least list the genetics are in their crosses. Gotta wonder if the strains are thrown together as fast as the strain descriptions with some of these breeders
I can find out the info but your right, it should be more easily accessible. By the way just not that the BCP BX and The BCP x to Mother of all berries is by In House Genetics and the AL Capone is by Best Coast Genetics. you can find the full Lineage of Al Capone On the Best Coast Genetics site.

Big-Narstie

Lemme see if I hav this right so... Al Capone went to the coast to visit his mother with the best Berries?

Hmmm not one mention of the big bad skunk.. Hope it all end happily ever after! I like Berries.

Last edited:

Jonny Lan

How are they coming the
In house genetics strains
They're coming along nicely, what can i say... They are under a 25 watt cfl and staying pretty short and squat, but they aren't growing fast which is expected when using such low wattage cfls. I kinda wanted to do that because my veg space isn't ready yet but i plan to get that sorted out within the next two days and when i do ill put them under the 250 mh and take some pics. you'll see how within 10 days of being under the mh they will really take off.

Last edited:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
epic thread title. those crosses sound interesting though, what's the lineage on those? i love me some cherry pie.

Lastdon

epic thread title. those crosses sound interesting though, what's the lineage on those? i love me some cherry pie.
The genetics for in house genetics are
Black Cherry Pie Male (Black Berry Kush x Cherry pie)
Black Berry Kush clone
Mother of all berries clone

These are testers and look to be great.

Jonny Lan

Pics Update (getting new cam soon)

Pics Update (getting new cam soon)

How you doing y'all? So the BCPxMOAB has been going about 32 days now from start of germination, BCP BX is about 27 days and Al Capone is about 18 days from start of germ. lost 1 bcp bx so the total count now is 3 BCPxMOAB, 4 BCP BX and 2 Al Capone
i have been using straight water so far but the organic soil I'm using has nutes in it.

A list of things has been keeping me from pushing the plants and i've had them under cfls to keep them growing slow but now they are ready to EXPLODE :whee:

I had the first level of my basement lose all power to outlets so i lost my main vegging area and had to make due with space in my basement.
problem is that i already had different plants vegging there so they took up my only additional light at the time (250mh)

No space in new veg area
picture.php

I now have a new 600 watt solistek ballast that can dial down to 400 so I can run a 400 mh for those and get the seedlings under the 250mh now.

Sorry for quality, i had to use camera from Laptop. I will be getting a digital this weekend.

Loyalty before Royalty, This Mutant BCP BX grew an extra top from her (hopefully her) cotyledons in memory of her fallen comrade!

picture.php

3 in front BCPxMOAB
2 in middle AL Capone
4 in back BCP BX

picture.php

Might not be able to tell but most are a deep almost dark green except one which in the pic looks dark green but is really looking kinda blue. I notice that they also don't like the cels anymore and are starting to get over watering symptoms if they are to far from cfl. the ones perking up were closer to light.

Jonny Lan

Update

Update

So I'm about 4-6 weeks into veg now depending on strain from germination. I just got my new 400-600 solistek ballast working over the weekend and was able to divide my plants up. So i no longer have 16 plants under a 250 mh and seedlings under cfls! i now have the seedlings under 250mh and a couple of other strains under there swell i put the other plants under my 400 but this thread aint bout those bitches its bout the BCP BX, BCPx MOAB and the Al Capone! I got a new camera so i can get better pics too.

heres some newer pics not much bigger from last time but now that they're getting more light they will start getting huge! i plan to flower in 4 weeks so they have time to blow up!

still just feeding straight water this soil will be my go to from now on.

picture.php

Healthy BCPxMOAB growing 11 finger blades!

picture.php

BCP BX a week or so younger than BCPxMOAB but almost as vigorous.

picture.php

Al Capone growing nicely now with better lighting. I tied down to help with the stretch the seedling started with.

picture.php

This will be their final destination in 4 weeks from todays date!

picture.php

Jonny Lan

oh yeah, the BCPxMOAB looks just about ready to show sex. with my bare eyes i can start to see either pistil or ball sack growing from the nodes near the top. I'm getting my jewellers loupe back today and will keep you all informed. lights just came on 5pm eastern standard time

Jonny Lan

Thanks Lastdon.

Thought i'd inform you guys, if any of you decide to use this organic soil...

picture.php

you should supplement with dolomite lime ahead time if using a nutrient line that does not contain it like my bio canna nutrients.

seems I'm getting cal mag deficiency which i don't usually get using this soil...

picture.php

but this soil is also about 4 times the price. Also 3 out of every I'd say 5 bags i've bought came with some flying critter that never harmed my plants directly but in the first run with a critter batch, I had to pick the bastards out of a few buds while trimming.

I now at half the dosage and only during late veg(for me the last week out of a 6 week veg from clone) and the first week of flower, use this OMRI listed product as a precautionary method...

picture.php

this is some info about the Active ingredient in it

AzaMax is a natural product with a broad spectrum of pest control and broad plant applications. AzaMax is made from special Azadirachtin Technical extracted using patented extraction technology from Neem, a tree known for it’s innumerable benefits. AzaMax contains Azadirachtin A&B as active ingredients and more than 100 limonoids from it’s special technology. The special feature of AzaMax is that it does not use hard chemical solvents and uses food grade formulation ingredients. AzaMax is licensed in all 50 states.
AzaMax is an antifeedant and insect growth regulator and controls pests through starvation and growth disruption. AzaMax effectively controls spider mites, thrips, fungus gnats, aphids, whiteflies, leaf miners, worms, beetles, leafhoppers, scales, mealy bugs, nematodes and other soil borne pests. Best of all, AzaMax can be applied up to the time or day of harvest. The product is exempted from residue tolerance, thus there is no harmful residue on veggies, fruits, herbs and flowers etc. Truly, AzaMax is a product of Nature in tune with Technology.