What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DO NOT HASSLE...you'll get problemos...look at mine...

Greenja

i thought running nuts thru copper tubing is a bad idea...the copper leaches out. good idea though that would be better implemented w/ stainless steel.

-I've been runnin my nutes like I just said for a long time and I got no bad effects. -All the water that I put into my res flows threw the plumbing in my house and thats all copper. -You mite mean lead or something but I dont think your thinkin about copper. -Coppers cool.

I've made lots of studies with this... and there seems to be no evidence that copper would cause any trouble... even it becomes very easily oxidized... no problem...

My problems started when I had my clones rooted at in a el_cheapo_aerocloner... light got in to touch with roots&water.... and some dead leaf tips too.... and that was a short way to get diseases.... no mentioning about the Reservoir temperatures and all other shit...

Well... live and learn... ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts