What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nirvana Feminised Northern Lights.

F

firefox

one week into flower 12.4.11... forgot to add the compost which is getting used is levingtons multi.:tiphat: no miracle grow on this run canna only .

muddywaters

nice, there looking good.

i'm running some fem beans from nirvana, good stuff none of them toss out any herm's.

good luck.

F

firefox

thanks for dropping by muddywaters and yes totally agree about nirvana no herms..good stuff..:tiphat:

F

firefox

quick update starting to look the part and smelling nice everything going A ok. :tiphat:

turbo14

Veteran
Very cool! I am super interested to see the outcome. I have 10 pack of Nirvana NL regular seeds about to go into the flowering pod.. Hoping to find a gem or two in there:)

Good vibes to you:tiphat:

turbo

F

firefox

crack-attack.. lookin good bro!...

many thanx crack- attack :)

elemtee tagging along for this ride. nice work firefox...

cheers elemtee stay tuned:)

Maj.Cottonmouth Looking great man and I am looking forward to some nice chunky bud shots. What can I say, I like fat girls...

thanx Maj.Cottonmouth love them fatgirls myself cant beat a bit of bulk haha.:)

turbo14 Very cool! I am super interested to see the outcome. I have 10 pack of Nirvana NL regular seeds about to go into the flowering pod.. Hoping to find a gem or two in there:)

Good vibes to you:tiphat:

turbo

thanx turbo14 you should do well with the regulars as well i gotta stick for the time being with just fems as cant afford any males in the tent. and no doubt there will be keepers in your beans good luck:)

laprecaun on this run canna only.. im trying different nutes as my last nutes was gh and i was happy with results.will be starting a 8 pot wilma system during the next couple of weeks and will be using gh on them as still got plenty nutes left thanx. :)

F

firefox

quick update starting to fill out nicely...starting to smell the part as well as look the part heres hoping for good things to come :tiphat:

F

firefox

Looks good Firefox. I am making the switch from foxfrm to the Biocanna line also. Goodluck amigo.

many thanks el clandestino. will get some photos updated this week things are looking good and the canna seems to be doing a good job you wont be dissapointed with the switch ..good luck :tiphat:

Last edited:
F

firefox

quick update before final chop.. the colour on these northern lights has changed dramatically over the last couple ov weeks. they are a purplish colour but looking A ok. nuggets are solid hope its tastes as good as it looks and there is very little smell so i guess thats my added bonus anyhow thats about it for now so happy growing to you all:tiphat: